Handwoven, January/February 1994 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Master Overshot Weaving with the January/February 1994 Digital Issue of Handwoven Magazine!
This issue of Handwoven is brimming with great weaving tips and techniques from a wide variety of popular designers and instructors. From insightful articles to fun projects, this issue will have you weaving overshot and more with ease and pleasure.
With the feature articles of this issue, you’ll:
- Discover twelve tips on how to use your loom when you’re not weaving
- Learn a tubular bind-off technique for knitted ribbing to create an elegant finish
- Gain a creative solution to finding buttons that are as unique as your handwoven fabric by using polymer clay
- Advance your rigid-heddle weaving with Betty Linn Davenport who shows you how to convert a Bronson lace draft for shaft looms to one for your rigid heddle loom
- Discover an easier overshot notations system to simplify your treadling
- Learn how to spin slub yarns for fun weaving textures and effects
- And much more!
You will have fun weaving sweaters, vests, towels, and more! Put your overshot weaving to the test with a variety of projects including Wendy Sundquist’s Twenty Five Snowballs Coverlet, Dianatha State’s Sampler Coverlet in Two Colors, Donna Lee Sullivan’s Fiesta Runner, Jean Hutchinson’s A Son’s Coverlet (featured on the cover), and many more. Plus, weave a plethora of sweaters such as Cory Brigham’s Two Block Twill Sweater and Snowstorm, Liz Pulo’s Chief Blanket Sweater, and Betty Linn Davenport’s Bronson Lace Sweater. There are more projects for scarves and towels as well!
Weave structures featured in the projects of this issue include summer and winter, plain weave, overshot, Bronson lace, rosepath, twill, and more.
Whether you want to improve your rigid heddle weaving skills or learn new techniques like overshot weaving, the January/February 1994 digital issue of Handwoven magazine has what you're looking for.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.