Handwoven 1992-1993 Collection on CD
May/June 1992: Double your weaving fun with this Handwoven devoted to doubleweave. Whether you want to weave double-sided, double-width, or tubular fabric, this issue has you covered. Projects include a tablecloth that can be woven on a 26-inch wide loom, a grocery bag, and a lace doubleweave runner that can be woven on a rigid-heddle loom.
September/October 1992: Add textural interest to your weaving with a variety of different pile weaves. Weave up a cozy bath mat or some fun plaid tufted pillows using corduroy, rya, Sehna knots, and more. Also in this issue is a section devoted to holiday and wintry weaving.
November/December 1992: Design dazzling borders for block weaves, twills, and more with the how-to articles in this issue of Handwoven. Learn how to dye your fibers and fabrics effectively—and safely—with indigo. Projects include a krokbragd rug, twill napkins, and neckties in a variety of structures.
January/February 1993: Color your world (or at least your weaving) with articles on designing with complimentary colors, creating random ikat, and naturally dyeing cotton. Projects include a plaited twill scarf, spot-Bronson napkins, and a bright “Caribbean blues” blanket.
March/April 1993: Make your “loom room” more organized and enjoyable with projects such as a shuttle holder you’ll be proud to hang on your wall, a comfortable rya loom bench pad, and a clever “thread catcher” that can be attached directly to the loom. Also in this issue is a special section on weaving children’s clothing.
May/June 1993: Learn all about the history and versatility of cotton with this issue devoted to this fabulous fiber. Projects include an imitation ikat vest, a colorful overshot baby blanket, and a slit-tapestry belt. Also featured is an article by Betty Davenport on adapting Handwoven projects so they can be woven on a rigid-heddle loom.
September/October 1993: Stay warm all winter long with the cozy blanket projects featured in this Handwoven. Learn how to create big designs on just four shafts using skip twill and blanket weave. Other projects include tubular tablet woven necklaces and festive holiday tea towels.
November/December 1993: Weave up some “glitzy” projects designed to impress including a metallic wine bottle cover, an angora cocoon jacket, and a sparkly shawl. Also in this issue is a section devoted to handwoven rugs, with projects for krokbragd and rag rugs as well as an article on weaving pictorial rugs on just four shafts.
As with all our Handwoven Collections, you get weaving inspiration at your fingertips. You can get this Collection as either a CD or Download. Just look at the advantages:
*These issues were scanned from the original print issues
Order your Handwoven 1992-1993 Collection today,
available on CD or as a digital download.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.