Handwoven 1979-1981 Collection on CD
- Handwoven Fall/Winter 1979
- The first-ever issue of Handwoven will keep you warm with a section devoted to warm and wooly handwovens, from thick ponchos to cozy woolen boots, and a fine selection of scarves. This also features a section on weaving for the home with projects, tips, and tricks.
- Handwoven Spring/Summer 1980
- This summery issue asks you to explore the cool, lightweight fibers, including linen and silk to weave up heirlooms for your home and simple garments for your wardrobe including timeless overshot towels, a plain-weave picnic cloth, and a truly elegant tussah silk kimono. Also in this issue, a sweet Easter cape with matching stuffed chick for a young girl and instructions for weaving your own hammock.
- Handwoven Fall/Winter 1980
- Explore the masculine side of weaving with a section devoted to handwovens designed for men, including an elegant twill dress vest, a fetching warp-faced twill hat band, and a matching set of father-son doubleweave ski vests. Also in this issue are a section on winter weaving, a wonderfully intricate half-satin shawl woven on a rigid-heddle loom, and a handwoven summer-and-winter checkerboard.
- Handwoven March 1981
- Explore the Scandinavian structure of krokbragd with this issue. Learn how to design your own krokbragd textiles or weave up the jewel-tone rug project featured on the cover. Also in this issue is a section devoted to tops from around the world, including a South American ruana, an Indian chiola, and an Egyptian-style shirt.
- Handwoven May 1981
- Learn more about your loom from the basics of do-it-yourself maintenance to ideas that take your weaving to new heights–no matter how many shafts you have. Learn how to weave satin on just four shafts and how to do loom-controlled leno. Also in this issue are sections on weaving with rags and dyeing with indigo.
- Handwoven September 1981
- Tackle designing with color with the articles and projects in this issue. Learn how other weavers approach their use of color and then read how you can organize your stash to help you better choose color combinations. Projects include an overshot wall-hanging, a striking blue cape, a rainbow blanket/shawl, and several projects designed from the colors of nature.
- Handwoven November 1981
- A piece of handwoven cloth isn't finished until it's been properly finished, and this issue will teach you how to take you finishing skills to the next level. From Guatemalan stitched finishes and elegant rug finishes that go beyond simple knotted fringe to Bosnian crochet. Projects include linen pillowcases, several plain-weave wraps, and a matching set of hemstitched placemats and napkins.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.