Handcrafted Jewelry, 2010 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Now Available for Download!
Put Your Heart into Your Handmade Jewelry
Now you can get 25 amazing mixed-media jewelry designs instantly, with the new special issue of Handcrafted Jewelry.
Make your mark with unique techniques and brand-new one-of-a-kind jewelry projects in resin, polymer clay, enamel, fabric, and much more.
Handcrafted Jewelry is packed with 90+ pages of inspirational fashion-forward jewelry for any style, presented by the editors of Beadwork and Stringing magazines.
Download your copy of this special issue to:
- Create pieces that stand out with step-by-step projects in unique techniques.
- Tell your personal story and use all your meaningful favorite finds in your jewelry with tips on the best found objects.
- Be inspired by cool designs from Lisa Niven Kelly, Cynthia Thornton, Danielle Fox, Melinda Barta, and many more.
- Add intrigue to your designs with tips on 7 ways to alter metal.
- Skip the guesswork with step-by-step instructions and detailed material lists.
- And more!
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Vey Good !!!
- It was great to receive this digital edition of an excellent magazine. I previously owned a paper copy which has long disappeared, along with a couple of projects I wanted to try. Now I have all four (two digital and two paper) to complete my set of these magazines which are no longer published. (Posted on 5/17/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.