Knitting Daily Workshop: Getting Started Knitting - Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Become a better knitter with the help of expert Eunny Jang, host of Knitting Daily TV.
Knitter extraordinaire Eunny Jang shares her expertise for knitting with an abundance of simple to advanced how-to knitting lessons geared toward the beginning knitter. Knit along with Eunny as she demonstrates basic knit and purl stitches, quick fixes for common mistakes, and even design tips and tricks to becoming a knitwear designing expert.
Plus, with Getting Started, Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang, you'll learn:
- Advanced stitches and techniques such as traditional to reversible cables and simple to elaborate colorwork
- How to knit in the round, with tips for knitting hats with jogless stripes and socks for the whole family
- Basic information on yarn types and twists and how the type and quality of yarn is influential to your knitting
- Finishing techniques to complete your knitting, such as great edging ideas, pom-poms and tassels, and even embroideryand much, much more!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- I thoroughly enjoyed this video. Although I have been knitting at a relatively advanced level for some time, there was plenty to interest and intrigue. And to watch a maestro like Eunny Jang knitting was a pleasure in itself! I personally do not see how menus, etc. would add to the experience. I don't give 5 stars, however, because I do think that there are some technical deficiencies in terms of changeoever from the various clips. (Posted on 4/29/2011)
- What a shame
- How to confuse a beginner knitter.....take pieces of different programs mix them up and splice together. It could be really good if they had only spent some time putting it in a logical order. Seeing as it is called 'Getting Started' , it starts with gauge, then how to to knit/purl, onto fixing really hard mistakes, easy mistakes and then onto casting on. Don't when they get to the basics about yarns - I gave up. Usually the videos/DVD are good - but definitely not this one. If I could I would get my money back. **INTERWEAVE RESPONSE** Sorry you were disappointed with this DVD. We will arrange for you to have your money back as soon as possible. Thank you for your feedback! (Posted on 3/27/2011)
- Knitting Daily Workshop: Getting Started Knitting - Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang
- I found this to be a very useful aid especially for the price I paid. As a beginning knitter I frequently need assistance. I like how Eunny Jang demonstrates so clearly and explains it. Though there are not chapters one can make their own list of times and go directly to the time on the download needed for the different sections. I use it all the time. (Posted on 1/21/2011)
- Where Is The Menu??
- I got this video as a digital download and thought my download must have been defective - there is no menu or index or sections or chapters! The information looks well presented and useful but I'm going to have to sit down and make my own list of sections and the start time of each to make this a useful reference in the future. I've never before seen a teaching DVD without chapters and an index just like a book. They really should tell you in the product description tht this is a run-on presentation without defined sections. (Posted on 12/21/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.