Knitting Daily Workshop: Getting Started Knitting - Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang DVD
Become a better knitter with the help of expert Eunny Jang, host of Knitting Daily TV.
Knitter extraordinaire Eunny Jang shares her expertise for knitting with an abundance of simple to advanced how-to knitting lessons geared toward the beginning knitter. Knit along with Eunny as she demonstrates basic knit and purl stitches, quick fixes for common mistakes, and even design tips and tricks to becoming a knitwear designing expert.
Plus, with Getting Started, Basics and Beyond with Eunny Jang, you'll learn:
- Advanced stitches and techniques such as traditional to reversible cables and simple to elaborate colorwork
- How to knit in the round, with tips for knitting hats with jogless stripes and socks for the whole family
- Basic information on yarn types and twists and how the type and quality of yarn is influential to your knitting
- Finishing techniques to complete your knitting, such as great edging ideas, pom-poms and tassels, and even embroideryand much, much more!
- Great Resource
- I received this DVD as a gift, and I sat down to watch it the other day because I wanted to see what cast on techniques were included. The specific one I wanted wasn't there, but I learned a lot from watching. For the person who thinks there is not an index, there is an index. That is why I was able to watch just the cast on techniques. Haven't watched the rest yet, but I like this, because the demonstrations are very clear. (Posted on 6/12/2012)
- Knitting Daily Workshop: Getting Started Knitting - Basics and Beyond
- Not having the benefit of a female family or friend who knows how to knit, I have picked up knitting skills simply by reading and a lot of trial and error. Once I found out about this website and these excellent Knitting Daily DVD series, I was excited. The Getting Started DVD was what I needed to just check that I was knitting my stitches correctly and I wanted to advance from simple knit, purl stitches to something a bit more creative. This DVD assisted in giving me the confidence to practice these skills. I also picked up some excellent tips along the way that I had no idea about. It's one thing to read about them in a book but to actually learn and reinforce the learning, you need to have someone demonstrate it and then you practice it. Thanks for your wonderful website and resources! (Posted on 5/2/2011)
- No index?
- I didn't realize that I would need to watch this start-to-finish; I was hoping to use it more as a refresher on particular techniques but there is no index or way to select one segment from another! very disappointed. (Posted on 12/19/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.