Getting Started Bead Making Series: Fabulous Fiber Beads with Kristal Wick Online Workshop
Want an innovative way to wear your coveted fiber and ribbon scraps? Instructor Kristal Wick will show you how to create custom fiber beads for jewelry, quilt, yarn and mixed media projects.
This product will be accessible from My Online Workshops located in My Account after purchase.
Calling all fiberholics! Want an innovative way to wear your coveted fiber and ribbon scraps? Instructor Kristal Wick will show you how to create custom fiber beads for jewelry, quilt, yarn and mixed media projects. Dive right into your fiber and ribbon stash to create beautiful custom fiber beads to mix and match with any of your creative projects. Or use this fabulous technique as an excuse to purchase more yarn, fiber and ribbon!
This family-friendly bead making Online Workshop is a great way to explore crafts with your kids, as these are non-toxic, fun to make, and can be done in less than 20 minutes! As an added bonus, this Online Workshop is available to you anytime, anywhere, allowing you to stop and practice this new technique when you need to!
Register today and learn how to make Fabulous Fiber Fabric Beads with Kristal Wick!
Online Workshop Includes
Discussion board & Gallery: The discussion board is a great way to interact with other users in the Online Workshop. It’s an open forum for you to ask questions, share your thoughts, express your inspirations, and share images of your work.
Notes: This is a place for you to keep personal notes to help you with your work and the Online Workshop content. Only you will be able to see your notes.
Optional Quizzes: Short optional quizzes to test your knowledge as you progress through the lessons.
Video Lesson Run Time ≈ 20 minutes
About the Instructor
Internationally award winning designer, teacher and official Swarovski Instructor, Kristal Wick, resides with her two puppies, Sparkle and Bling, in beautiful Colorado. Kristal's fashion endeavors include designing and creating jewelry for the Jimmy Buffet Band backup singers and dancers, appearing numerous times on HGTV, PBS, JTV, and teaching on cruise ships worldwide, including Debbie Macomber's Alaskan Yarn cruise. Her main goal in living a creative life is to inspire others to take time to mindfully tap into that forgotten, heartfelt center and reach their highest creative potential!
Kristal is the author of Fabulous Fabric Beads, Mixed Media: Beaded Bracelets with Fiber Beads, Crystals, Resin and Wire, Mixed Media: Jewelry Making with Handmade Beads, Crystals, Resin and More!, Metal Clay 101 for Beaders, Foxy Epoxy, and Sassy Silky Savvy. She is also a past editor of BeadingDaily.com.
Kristal's jewelry has appeared in galleries spanning the globe, including Santa Fe's Canyon Road, Alaska, the Cayman Islands, Italy, Germany and the Virgin Islands. Her designs have been featured in over 85 publications.
|Product Type||Online Workshop|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.