Film It Yourself Kit
Price as configured: $15.00
We’re sure you’ve seen those videos. They are short, beautiful, and feature an artist’s hand showing the process of their work. You’ve liked them on Instagram and saved them on Pinterest. You’ve also probably thought about how you can accomplish filming them yourself. Well, look no further!
We have curated some great product to allow you to take those pin-worthy, Instagram friendly videos, all by yourself! This little tri-pod and phone clip set will allow you to set-up in any location, whether it’s a small desk, a kitchen table, or in your studio. You can use your own smartphone—no special camera needed—and be posting to your favorite social media channels before you know it. Go beyond sharing your finished artwork. Now you can share your process, in real-time, and share the story of your art.
BONUS! We’ve also included an eBook to give you some great tips and tricks for jumpstarting your artistic career. Learn more about the great products in this kit:
JOBY GorillaPod Video
This is a nifty flexible tripod with pan and tilt video head for compact video cameras and point-and-shoot cameras weighing up to 11.5 oz. With the addition of the phone mount, you can also use your smartphone with this tripod. It’s great for taking still shots and video all in one.
Its compact size makes it perfect for toting around wherever you go and the flexible body means you can manipulate it into just about any position…including wrapped around poles or other surfaces. Plus, the little blue feet are magnetic making the surfaces you can attach to even wider.
Tri-pod is 7” tall at highest point. Height will vary depending on how you position the legs, never exceeding that 7” height.
Monoprice Clip Clamp Phone Mount
This phone mount can fit virtually any phone with a width of 2.6" or less. It keeps your phone secured in place so you don't have to worry about it moving or dropping once you have it setup.
The clamp can be mounted anywhere a camera with a standard 1/4" x 20 can be mounted. Whether you want to mount your phone to your tripod, a flexpod, or any other type of mounting equipment, this simple and easy to use clamp will get the job done.
The Successful Artist’s Career Guide eBook
By Margaret Peot
Whether you are an art student, an aspiring artist or a longtime hobbyist, Margaret Peot offers experienced advice on practical ways to take your art from hobby to business. Chapter by chapter, she'll help you map out a personalized route toward the creative life of your dreams.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.