Felted Fair Isle Bag Knitting Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Classic Fair Isle patterns in bright, bold colors circle a roomy shoulder bag that will easily accommodate your knitting and other necessities. Traditional border motifs in 4-, 6-, and 12-stitch repeats can easily be swapped out and/or re-arranged.
Finished Size: 21" (53.5 cm) wide across top opening, and 16" (40.5 cm) tall from center of bottom to top edge, after felting.
Yarn: Lion Brand Lion Wool (100% wool; 158 yd [144 m]/85 g): #153 ebony, #133 pumpkin, #123 sage, #110 cadet blue, and #113 scarlet, 1 skein each.
Yarn weight: #4 - Medium
Gauge: 17 sts and 25 rows = 4" (10 cm) in St st on larger needles before felting;16 sts and 26 rows = 4" (10 cm) in St st after felting.
Needles: Size 9 (5.5 mm): 16" (40-cm) and 29" (75-cm) circular (cir) and set of double-pointed (dpn). Size 8 (5 mm): 29" (75-cm) cir. Adjust needle size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Removable markers or safety pins; tapestry needle; two leather purse straps
Originally Published: Interweave Felt, 2007
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.