Face Mask with Pam Carriker
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Painting a face. Where do the eyes go? The nose? What is that space called above the lips? Where do I shadow this thing?
Pam Carriker removes all trepidation by showing you quick and easy methods for planning and painting faces using a simple stencil. Chart your colors like mathematical equations while creating a beautifully layered, finished journal page.
Join in this session from Art Journaling LIVE 2013 with the video download and create mixed media faces today!
About the Artist
Pam Carriker has created art with a variety of media over more than 20 years. She has served on several design teams, and has been featured in magazines including Cloth Paper Scissors, Somerset Studios, The Stamper's Sampler, Art Journaling, and Somerset Apprentice. She currently teaches a successful online workshop series through Creative Workshops and Crescendoh Creative Lab.
Download Face Mask with Pam Carriker now!
|Product Type||Video Download|
- I really enjoyed this video and learned a lot about face drawing and painting from Pam Carriker. Her step by step instructions were easy to follow and I found that what I feared i couldn't do - paint realistic faces - I could do. What a treat! This has added a whole new dimension to my art journaling. (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Absolutely gorgeous!
I Have all the four magnificent artists from the ART JOURNALING LIVE session and I love every video! This is filmed as if you were there, makes you really feel comfortable and ready to start painting in a flash! I didn't have access to Pam/s face mask, so I made my own!!! YAY! Looking so good and I am HAPPY that IS MY creation all the way, from creating the mask and stamp myself, to creating a whole art journaling page! Now I know that everything I do is gorgeous!
Step by step instructions in real time, you can work along with the artist and change things a little bit if you don/t like what she/s doing. Whole video process. Highly recommended! (Posted on 12/12/2014)
Loved this video. Makes painting faces easy!
Free head illustration to use for mask and stencil:
http://www.clipartbest.com/clipart-dT8k76aTe (Posted on 5/26/2014)
- I love Pam's faces!
- Pam is a pretty terrific teacher and I would love to take one of her classes in person one day. The video is a decent substitute, although I am feeling the same way as Dina- I am wishing for a PDF download with the mask outline. All-in-all, it was still worthwhile without the "cheatsheet" (Posted on 4/10/2014)
- Pam was a wonderful instructor
- I really enjoyed this class. Pam did a great job of breaking down the steps. I do wish it had come with one of the stencils, but otherwise it is a great class. (Posted on 3/3/2014)
- Faces and more faces
- Pam Carriker is one of my favorite instructors. She explains everything well, and her demonstrations are very well done. While she is creating a page in her journal you can easily see how these techniques fit into wall art and collages as well. I recommend this video. (Posted on 2/27/2014)
- par excellence :)
I recommend buying: excellent video quality, Pam Carriker is (
as always) an excellent teacher - detailed instructions, no time wasting, a lot of tips and tricks (masking, color mixing...)...a pure pleasure to watch how she creates a page in Art Journal (and face - sketching and painting) with limited art supplies... (Posted on 1/11/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.