Fabulous Facets DVD
You'll love this if:
- You want to create unique polymer clay beads that mimic rough-cut gemstones.
- You've been searching for a way to successfully add color to your polymer clay beads.
- You want to learn how to transform your jewelry designs using polymer clay.
Razzle and dazzle with one-of-a-kind beads made from polymer clay
Create exciting and beautiful beads with Erin Prais-Hintz
Join Erin Prais-Hintz for Fabulous Facets, her video workshop that will teach you the ins and outs polymer clay bead making. With Erin's help you can turn inexpensive polymer clay into sophisticated and beautiful beads using paints, inks, and stains. Begin by learning how to shape your bead and carve facets to recreate the look of roughhewn gemstones. Then, use a variety of coloring agents to set off the facets and add radiance that glows from within the bead. So gather your materials and watch the chameleon-like characteristic of polymer clay unfold before your eyes!
Order or instantly download your copy of Fabulous Facets with Erin Praise-Hintz today to:
- Learn which tools and supplies you to need to make your own fabulous facet polymer clay beads.
- Pump up the color! Apply patinas and alcohol inks to the bead after it's been baked.
- Find the right varnish or sealant for your vision— supple satin or glamorously glossy.
- Discover how limitless the possibilities are when you add these shimmering faceted beads to your jewelry designs.
- And so much more!
About the Artist:
Erin Prais-Hintz is a creator, inspirationalist, encourager, and connector. She loves to create something from nothing, believes that inspiration is everywhere, knows that potential and possibility are powerful allies, and lives to bring people together to share a common thread. Erin is a color addict with a passion for storytelling who designs one-of-a-kind wearable treasures for her company Tesori Trovati Jewelry. No bead goes unloved in her studio. She loves mixing patterns and textures, colors and metals, simple beads and stunning art beads, and she enjoys elevating common objects or everyday materials to new levels. Her jewelry is filled with wit and whimsy, and always tells a story. Erin has been featured in dozens of publications, including Jewelry Stringing; Bead Trends; BeadStyle; 101 Bracelets, Necklaces & Earrings; Bead It Today; Bead Soup; 30-Minute Bracelets; Polymer Clay Global Perspectives; Showcase 500 Art Jewelry Necklaces; and Unexpected Findings. She has appeared on Beads, Baubles & Jewels and Craft Daily. Follow Erin's creative journey on her blog,www.treasures-found.blogspot.com, or find her handmade treasures atwww.tesoritrovati.com or at Gallery Q (www.qartists.com), where she is a proud exhibiting member. Erin calls Stevens Point, Wisconsin, home with her high school sweetheart and two amazing kids.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.