Fabulous Fabric Beads Starter Kit
Make Your Own Fabric Beads! Build your bead making repertoire with the Fabulous Fabric Beads Starter kit by Kristal Wick. This Fabulous Fabric Beads Starter Kit has the essential elements needed to create your own fabric beads, plus the eCourse and eBook Fabulous Fabric Beads!
Price as configured: $29.99 Regular Price: $55.93
Make Your Own Fabric Beads!
Build your bead making repertoire with the Fabulous Fabric Beads Starter kit by Kristal Wick. This Fabulous Fabric Bead Starter Kit has the essential elements needed to create your own fabric beads. Accompanying the kit is the Getting Started Bead Making Series: Fabulous Fabric Beads with Kristal Wick eCourse and Fabulous Fabric Beads eBook. Jump right into making your own fabric beads using the gorgeous fabrics in this kit fully prepared and ready for you to simply cut, roll and incorporate into your jewelry, quilt, sewing and home decor designs. These light-as-a-feather beads are perfect to add to your beaded bead projects and other mixed-media creations.
Order your Fabulous Fabric Beads Starter Kit today!
See what’s inside this kit:
Kristal Wick's Fabulous Fabric Beads Supply Kit*
- 3 pieces of adhesive backed fabric
Fabulous Fabric Beads
Don't settle for just any bead when you're creating handcrafted jewelry. Make unique, one-of-a-kind beads from silk, muslin, or hand-dyed ribbon embellished with crystals, fiber, glitter, wire, and more for show-stopping bijoux. The Fabulous Fabric Beads eBook combines beading, scrapbooking, quilting, fiber arts, and mixed-media techniques to create lightweight beads made from materials including rolled tubes of silk fabric and painted or embellished with stamps and other materials.
Getting Started Bead Making Series: Fabulous Fabric Beads with Kristal Wick
Take your love for creating unusual, custom jewelry to a new level as you learn to make your own beads out of fabric! Instructor, Kristal Wick, teaches you from start to finish how to create your own easy-to-make, lightweight, one-of-a-kind fabulous fabric beads that can be used in jewelry, mixed media creations, quilting and sewing. In this 20 minute course, you’ll learn what types of fabrics to use, how to maintain bead durability, and two different fabric bead styles! Combine these with other components such as beaded beads for a new trendy fashion statement. Perfect for all skill levels, and with limited supplies required, the color pallets and design options provide endless creative possibilities!
Discussion board & Gallery: The discussion board is a great way to interact with other users in the course. It’s an open forum for you to ask questions, share your thoughts, express your inspirations, and share images of your work.
Notes: This is a place for you to keep personal notes to help you with your work and the course content. Only you will be able to see your notes.
Optional Quizzes: Short optional quizzes to test your knowledge as you progress through the lessons.
Video Lesson Run Time ≈ 24 minutes. The videos in this course are available for you to watch via streaming or by video download! For details, see the ‘Navigate Your Course’ section within the course.
*Supply kit only includes items to make fabric beads. Does not include ear wires, finished beads, or findings.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.