Expressive Mixed-Media Painting - Digital Collection
Price as configured: $59.99 Regular Price: $84.96
Find a vision that you want to bring to life, and use artist Annie O'Brien Gonzales' tips and techniques to make your goal into a reality! You will work with acrylics, watercolors, pencils, collage and other art mediums to create landscapes, still lifes, abstracts and more. Test out textures and shapes to discover what technique will best suite your subject. Whether you want to portray your favorite items and create an art piece that speaks to your style, this exclusive kit features three new video downloads and one new eBook that equips you with premier instruction and projects to craft and refine your artistic skills!
With three new DVDs and Annie's new book, the expressive projects and original compositions are endless! Order your own exclusive mixed-media kit while supplies last.
Engage in mixed-media techniques and experiment with the acrylic painting process of landscapes! The traditional art form takes on new life in Annie's instruction, and through layers of collage, color scheme, and craft, your painting will become innovative and original.
Expressive Still Lifes
You could either paint the still life in front of you, or you could arrange your own personal composition and bring your favorite subjects into your composition! In-depth instruction from beginning to end, find freedom in your painting and discover the full uses in your medium of choice!
Acquaint yourself with abstract art and explore this art form to capture a visually active composition. By working through 3 complete painting projects, your playfulness with paints will grow as you work your way through collage and mixed-media marks.
Bold Expressive Painting
Expressionism is a vital component to creating art that you are passionate and proud of. Walk through Annie's tips and secrets on designing art projects that feature collage materials, gelli plate printing, explosive color schemes, and underpainting skills. With over 10 step-by-step projects and twenty in-depth techniques, you will find new and innovative ways to cultivate your original style!
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.