Expression Session: Creating Vivid Mixed-Media Fabric (Video Download)
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Excellent mixed media workshop
- Well presented by a very knowledgeable artist, with the emphasis very much on the HOW of things, rather than creating a completed project. Great mixed media techniques, with lots of ideas - my brain was fizzing and I couldn't wait to get into my stash and start creating. Totally worth every penny, and I wish she'd made more videos because I would certainly be buying them. Recommended. (Posted on 5/9/2014)
- Viewers perhaps reviewing own needs vs video itself
- I found this artist to be excellent in all aspects: thorough, organized, prepared, knowledgeable and comfortable infront of the camera. The title and the description tole us that it was an Expressive Session and she delivered it very well! Mood, colour, content, all expressed in many mediums that a person starting out can use. Perhaps the description could be extended to include that it is for a starting artist in mixed media. I give her full marks! Well done. ... and I am NOT a beginner but a teacher/artist and she did her job well. (Posted on 12/28/2011)
- Expression Session: Creating Vivid Mixed-Media Fabric
- As the title says - lots of ideas for expressing yourself and creating wild patterns on fabric! I like Alisa's style and enjoyed watching the video although I was familiar with lots of the techniques she shows. Good for beginners and those who just need a bit of a push to get them going again. Don"t buy it if you want a step by step method to making something (that's not what is intended) she leaves that to your own creativity. (Posted on 11/18/2011)
- Freestyle Art.
- I really enjoyed this video. She teaches you how to feel free to create without thinking too much. Art should be a free-flowing and pleasurable activity, Ms. Burke's video confirms that. My only criticism is I would like to have learned at least one project. (Posted on 2/12/2011)
- Not a very useful workshop
- The instructor in this was very pleasant, but I don't really feel as if I learned anything at all except that you don't need much focus or talent to make messy fabric. Don't waste your money on this one. (Posted on 12/28/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.