Essential Tatting Digital Collection
Price as configured: $39.99
Explore the Essential Tatting Digital Collection
Build a tatting skill set with this collection. Tatting is a means of creating lace by looping threads together using tiny shuttles and one’s fingers (with occasional help from a crochet hook.) It creates dainty chains and edgings as well as single motifs, and is used to edge and decorate textiles and clothing, as jewelry, or as large-scale lace projects in itself. This collection is a beautifully detailed introduction to tatting. Create exquisite lace and adventure through these three resources, one video download and two eBooks!
See what's inside this must-have collection:
Shuttle Tatting with Georgia Seitz
Learn to speak tatting with master tatter Georgia Seitz! Create exquisite lace with only 2 simple implements—a shuttle and a ball of thread. Use your creations for edgings, doilies and tablecloths, and embellishment. Learn the basic steps of tatting—chains, picots, rings, joins, hiding ends, the reverse order double stitch, and double and triple picots with step-by-step instructions.
New Tatting by Tomoko Morimoto
There seems to be a growing interest in lace lately. Knit, crochet, bobbin lace, doilies—on-line crafting communities have been fanning a subtle buzz, join in with New Tatting.
The design and projects in New Tatting are a far cry from the dated, black and white publications that are currently available, and the instructions and diagrams are clear and detailed for even a novice tatter. The 20 projects look fresh, not grandmotherly, and the modern use of color will appeal to people who have never tatted before as well as tatters looking for something new and interesting.
Elegant Vintage Fingerless Gloves to Tat with Stephanie Wilson
Make any outfit stunning with these beautiful tatted gloves! The pattern for these vintage gloves has been carefully re-created for you in this eBook. Travel back in time as you learn to tat these gloves for yourself or a loved one.
Galina Khmeleva, frequent PieceWork contributor and master Orenburg lace knitter, discovered the vintage tatted gloves in an antiques store on one of her frequent teaching trips. She purchased them and shared them with us so that we would be able to have them re-created for this eBook. Now you can enjoy tatting these gloves for yourself with Stephanie Wilson's recreation of the pattern!
With the Elegant Vintage Fingerless Gloves to Tat eBook, you can step back in time as you tat these elegant fingerless gloves. They will provide a special touch for any special occasion and would be lovely tatted in white for a bride.
Download the Essential Tatting Digital Collection Today
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.