Encaustic Revelation eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this encaustic technique book if:
- You are a fan of author Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch
- You are looking for innovative encaustic techniques
- You will like to learn how to apply encaustics to jewelry, sculpture and more
Drawing inspiration from EncaustiCamp, an encaustic centered venue and retreat, this book is a sneak peak of the innovative encaustic techniques taught this event! Founded my author Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch, this book is broken down into nine exciting workshops taught by nine popular instructors including Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch, Bridgette Guerzon Mills, Michelle Belto, Crystal Neubauer and Judy Wise.
Begin your exploration with encaustic medium by getting to know the basics. Establish yourself with the tools and materials need for encaustic painting. Learn how to create colored waxes and the steps to priming and fusing. Once you master the basics, apply your new found skills to dozens of innovative techniques for encaustic printmaking, working with hand-dyed and textile surfaces, sculpting with wax and foam and more, plus unique project ideas including soldered jewelry with encaustics, wax and plaster books and 3D encaustic collage. Whether you are an experienced encaustic artist or new to the medium, you will certainly enjoy the cutting edge and innovating projects included in Encaustic Revelation.
Inside Encaustic Revelation you’ll find:
- Step-by-step instruction for nine different workshops
- A plethora of inspiration with 30 student projects and 56 finished pieces created by the instructors
- 128 pages of insider tips and instruction to mastering encaustic medium
A Word from the Author:
“I stay true, remain steadfast, so I may reach more, teach more and inspire more through this unique retreat. Because yes, wonder and awe happen—every single time—at EncaustiCamp from the moment the first enrollee steps through the doors and we begin.” –Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch
About the Author:
Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch has more than 16 years of experience painting in acrylics & encaustics. She teaches workshops and gives demonstrations throughout the country and has won several awards for her work. Her work has been included in many private and public collections and her exciting instruction and tips have been featured in many top publications including Cloth, Paper, Scissors, and ArtAccess.
What You’ll Need
Tools and Materials
Creating Colored Wax
Priming and Fusing
1. Encaustic Encapsulation: Creating Jewelry with Encaustics
2. Plaster and Encaustic Books
3. Boxing Encaustic: Intuitive Collage and Assemblage Combinations
4. Printmaking with Encaustics: Monoprints and Collographs
5. The Primary Core and the Encaustic Landscape
6. Encaustic 3-D: Sculpting with Foam and Wax
7. Dyed in Encaustic: Indigo and Procion
8. Hot Fabrications: Sculpting with Fabric, Fiber, Lutradur, Tyvek and Beeswax
9. Surface Design and Encaustic
EncaustiCamp Participant Gallery
About the Instructors
About Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch
|Number Of Pages||128|
|Author/Designer||Patricia Baldwin Seggebruch|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.