Email Marketing For Your Jewelry Business: Your Jewelry Business Secret Weapon
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
In the day of social media overload take control of your jewelry business with email marketing. Learn to connect directly with your customers through engaging emails that will directly lead to sales. Email marketing can provide steady results with just a little planning and creativity.
Join Heather Powers for her webinar that will teach you important tips for successfully marketing your jewelry business by email. With inboxes stuffed with spam and unopened emails, discover how you can break through the noise and get your customers clicking and reading your emails with anticipation. Treat your customers to a VIP email marketing experience that will have them looking forward to your next message.
This webinar will cover how to get customers to sign up for your email list, list a few subject lines that will help your emails get opened, tips for brainstorming content that gives value to your customers, and a few technical tips to help your email marketing efforts run smoothly. Whether you sell jewelry online or in person your email list is your jewelry business secret weapon!
In this web seminar you'll learn:
- Important tips for creating emails that get opened and speak to your customer.
- Techniques for convincing potential and current customers to sign up for your email list.
- Creative ways to brainstorm content for your emails.
- How to maximize your social media accounts to get more subscribers.
- Different ways to create emails that translate into sales.
About the Instructor
Heather Powers is the busy beadmaker and jewelry designer behind Humblebeads. Heather is slightly obsessed with marketing and sharing how to use technology to connect with customers.
Heather writes the Color Canvas column for Step by Step Wire Jewelry, teaches across the country and her work can be found at www.humblebeads.com.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Jewelry designers who want to sell more of their designs online.
- Jewelry designers who want to keep in touch with customers and increase sales at shows.
- Designers who aren't happy with their social media efforts and want to see more sales.
- Designers who don't have a lot of time to spend on marketing and want better results.
- Designers who want to share their work without being overly aggressive.
- Designers who want to learn the trick for crafting subject lines that get emails opened.
- Designers looking for creative ways to connect with their customers
|Product Type||Video Download|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.