Elements Of Style Knit + Crochet Jewelry with Wire Fiber Felt + Beads
Make wearable pieces of art with the clever techniques and unique designs ideas in Elements of Style. It's all about the mix in this creative approach to making fabulous jewelry.
These seventeen modern wire, bead, and fiber jewelry designs using knit, crochet, and felting techniques will appeal to jewelry makers of all levels. Get familiar with materials, tools, and techniques-crafters will use basic wireworking, beading, knitting and crochet for most projects. Crochet or knit silver or copper wire and mix it with contrasting beads and metal findings. Knit or crochet thin textured yarns, such as linen, hemp, or unique fiber blends to create wire-framed beads, fiber hoop earrings, or an elegant scarf necklace. Or use a variety of felting techniques to create wire-caged beads, wide-cuff bracelets, rope necklaces, and more. Special technique sidebars and tip boxes throughout the book ensure success with every project. The delicate scale of projects makes them a great way to use up small amounts of fiber, beads, and wire from your stash. With projects ranging from a Felted Rings Cuff and Framed Beads Bracelet to a Knitted Tube Necklace, you'll have lots of clever designs to choose from featuring a variety of beads and fibers.
Reviews: "The pieces within its pages completely changed my view of knitted jewelry."-BeadingDaily.com
"Make wearable pieces of art... this new book gives you a fresh take on jewelry making."-Knitting News
"This book is all about jewelry-knitted and crocheted jewelry. And almost without exception, I love just about everything in here."-KnittingScholar.com
"Rosemary Hill will teach you how to create stunningly beautiful knitted, crocheted and felted jewelry."-Anchorage Daily News
"With beautiful photographs and comprehensive descriptions of all the techniques and materials used in the book, you can't go wrong... you will be making pieces you will be proud to wear."-Knitty.com
|Number Of Pages||128|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.