Elegant Edwardian Jewelry: 12 Designs Inspired by England's Gilded Age
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You're a fan of Downton Abbey and are looking for inspired jewelry designs
- You love the classic elegance of the Early 20th Century
- You want to make beautiful, wearable jewelry inspired by a historical time period.
Divine designs from the Abbey
Prepare to be inspired by early 20th Century luxury and trends! Inspired by the hit PBS show Downtown Abbey, discover 12 brand-new jewelry projects showcased in Elegant Edwardian Jewelry: 12 Designs Inspired by England's Gilded Age. Featuring 12 elegant bracelet, earring, and necklace projects, dive into these decadent projects designed by the trusted editors of Stringing and Beadwork magazines.
Whether you're a beading novice or pro, this is the ideal eBook for you! Featuring step-by-step directions and detailed material and tool lists, easily make these projects that feature timeless and classic elegance. Whether you're a beading veteran or beginner, there's a project perfect for everyone in this inspired eBook.
Download your copy of this eBook today to:
- Uncover 4 earring projects, 2 bracelets, and 6 necklace projects created exclusively for this eBook.
- Spend less time guessing and more time making jewelry with detailed directions and material lists.
- Skip the wait time - this eBook downloads to your computer easily without shipping costs or mail time.
- Discover what inspires you: from a decadent pearl necklace to a flashy art-deco inspired bracelet, there is a design for everyone!
- Go beyond the projects and explore the history of the time period: packed with inspiration from the Art Deco movement, 19th Century elegance, and more this is the ultimate inspiration resource!
- And much more!
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
- Perfect for your Downton viewing party!
- I purchased this e-book shortly after its release and could not have been more delighted. The jewelry designs in this book are definitely what you might see the lovely ladies wearing in the famous television show, "Downton Abbey." I've already tried several of the designs suggested, to great success, and have received lots of compliments. I don't like to copy exactly what I see in the books, but I put my own spin on the jewelry. Personally, I think there's a little something for everyone. Not quite sure why the previous poster was so unhappy with the book; I think it's lots of fun. Perhaps she's not a Downton fan. If you're into this style of jewelry, though, I think you will enjoy Elegant Edwardian Jewelry a great deal. Give it a shot! (Posted on 6/13/2014)
- DISAPPOINTED IN THIS BOOK
I WAS VERY EXCITED TO PURCHASE THE EDWARDIAN - INSPIRED JEWELRY BOOK AND I MUST TELL YOU
AFTER RECEIVING THE DOWNLOAD... I AM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED IN WHAT IT OFFERS. THE PROJECT
LACK SPARK TO ONES CREATIVE MIND. MUST SAY I JUST WASTED MY $$$ AND WILL BE SURE TO PASS
THIS ON TO MY BEADING GROUP..THE COVER IS VERY DECEIVING AS YOUR MIND THINK YOU WILL BE LOOKING AT JEWELRY FROM VICTORIAN ERA AND NOT FROM YOUR LOCAL 5 & DIME. SORRY, I JUST FELT LIKE I HAD TO MAKE MY FEELINGS ON THIS KNOWN. BELIEVE ME, I HAVE AN ENTIRE WALL FILLED WITH BOOKS ON STUMPWORK, CUTWORK, BEADING, CRAZY QUILTING, ETC AND THIS IS THE 1ST TIME I HAVE EVER FELT THE NEED TO SAY SOMETHING NEGATIVE ABOUT ANY BOOK. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! (Posted on 1/29/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.