Elegant Bead Crochet Necklace Kit
Price as configured: $29.99
Unique designs, easy techniques—bead crochet beautiful and original pieces of jewelry!
Whether you want a quick project to try out, or explore new ways to make jewelry, the Elegant Bead Crochet Kit allows you to experiment in this trend that is both fashionable and customizable! Join Judith Durant and Candie Cooper in three video downloads as they take you through several bead crochet jewelry styles using a variety of materials. In addition to this fabulous video instruction, you will also receive the materials needed to create a stretch bead crochet necklace alongside Candie. Bead crochet allows fashion to become versatile—turn your necklace into a wrap bracelet or create a matching earring and bracelet set. With the resources included, you won’t be able to stop creating imaginative jewelry pieces!
For ONLY $39.99, you can create flirty and fun bracelets, earrings, and necklaces, all the while learning new jewelry making techniques!
See what's inside the collection:
Bead Crochet with Judith Durant: Tunisian Bead Crochet Blitz
Learn a simple technique to crochet beads into a variety of beautiful beaded bracelets with author, artist, and teacher Judith Durant in Tunisian Stitch Bracelet Blitz. First, discover the ins and outs of Tunisian stitch—from casting on your first stitch and integrating beads to casting off and attaching the clasp. Are your new to crochet? No problem! Judith demonstrates every step you need to know so you can create this versatile bracelet and many more at home. Learn how to bead crochet cool and comfortable bracelets in a variety of styles.
Stretch Bead Crochet
Discover the basics of bead crochet as you design a necklace and earrings from author and artist Candie Cooper in her video tutorial, Stretch Bead Crochet. Candie shares the few tools and materials you'll need to get started, and then she demonstrates how to integrate beads into a crochet chain. This project is perfect for jewelry-makers of all ages! Plus, it's a fun project you can create quickly and easily customize with a variety of different bead choices. Spend an afternoon learning to bead crochet with Candie, and you're sure to fall in love with this fast and easy jewelry-making technique.
Bead Crochet with Judith Durant: Flirty Flower Necklace
Learn a unique method of creating a two row beaded necklace with a center dangle and flower motif from expert Judith Durant. Combine easy crochet stitches to make a sturdy jewelry piece that looks more intricate and difficult than it really is. Plus, you'll learn how to stitch an alternative center flower motif using picot stitch.
Bead Crochet Necklace in Blue by Candie Cooper
Fashion together a beautiful necklace in blue with this inclusive bead crochet materials kit from Candie. This material kit includes:
- One 5 meter roll of 1 mm clear beading elastic
- One 5 meter roll of 1 mm black beading elastic
- Custom blue and silver bead mix
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.