Editor's Favorite Supplies Collection
Discover these amazing resources hand-picked by the editors you trust.
Whether you're an aspiring beader or an avid bead artist, you'll love this package of great resources and supplies! This special collection is full of helpful information and top-notch materials, all hand-picked by your most trusted editors, Jean Campbell and Melinda Barta.
First, learn the ins and outs of seed-beading from Dustin Wedekind's Getting Started with Seed Beads. You'll also get loads of information about beading and stringing with helpful tables, charts, and diagrams from The New Beader's Companion. Then, try your hand at some quick and easy beading projects while you break in your essential new tools and supplies.
Featuring must-have supplies and step-by-step instruction, you won't want to miss out on the Editor's Favorite Supplies Collection for ONLY $49.99—that's a savings of 51%!
Hurry, quantities are limited!
See what you will get in this exclusive collection:
Getting Started with Seed Beads
Author Dustin Wedekind takes readers through the process of working with seed beads, from shopping to storing and from stringing to sewing a successful beginning project.
This must-have resource includes all the traditional stitches including backstitch, brick stitch, square-stitch, flat and tubular peyote stitch, netting, herringbone stitch, and right-angle weave.
Quick + Easy Beadwork 2013
This project-packed special issue of Beadwork magazine features 39 all-new beading projects great for beginner beaders as well as for experts looking for simple, yet striking beading projects they can make in a hurry.
Get started by learning seed bead basics then perfect your bead-stitching skills with easy-to-follow patterns in peyote stitch, herringbone stitch, right-angle weave, and more!
The New Beader's Companion: Expanded and Updated
The Beader's Companion has been an essential tool in every beader's toolbox, now offered in an expanded and updated eBook. No beader will want to be without this excellent resource!
Don't wait. Claim your kit today!
- Fabulous combination of print and beading supplies
- Loved this combination. The Bead On It board is a Xmas gift for my 7 year old granddaughter who loves to help Grandma bead. I have an older copy of the Beader's Companion, but having a digital updated copy is perfect as my computer sits on my beading desk where it is so much easier to access beading reference materials. Tried the Thread Zapper as soon as I opened the box. A much safer and more accurate way to burn Fireline thread ends. All in all, this combination was a great mix of things I had wanted to try and materials I can always use. (Posted on 10/16/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.