Collage Unleashed eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll love this mixed-media collage book if:
- You’re a fan of Traci Bautista’s work
- You want to learn new collage techniques and styles
- You’re looking to try some fun collage art projects
Inspired by Traci Bautista’s artistic working style, Collage Unleashed not only provides insight into the quirky mixed-media artist’s creative process, but also provides playful inspiration for your own collage art. Modeled after one of Traci’s mixed-media workshops, how-to instruction on collage techniques, inspirational images to get your creative juices flowing, creative ideas, and art prompts make up the first five chapters of the book. Feel free to experiment with and alter the various demonstrated techniques, and make this book an interactive experience – if you want to write notes in the margins, incorporate your own doodles, or write down idea lists, go for it!
The final chapter in the book is filled with collage art projects, meant to help you apply the techniques you learned in the first five chapters. Combine collage techniques and unleash your creativity to create your own art journals, coloring book, art quilt, tote, and much more. With techniques for painting paper and fabric, printing and stamping, practicing freestyle lettering, stitching, adding embellishments, and more, the creative possibilities of any one of the 11 included projects are endless.
In Collage Unleashed you’ll find:
- Various mixed-media collage techniques demonstrated in step-by-step fashion
- 11 collage art projects incorporating mixed-media collage, stitch, printing, painting, & much more
- Inspirational templates, stencils, & images to help in executing the techniques presented
A word from the author:
“My vision for this book is to have you feel like you are at one of my workshops, where the spirit of creativity is free-flowing, there are no mistakes and anything goes!” —Traci Bautista
About the Author
Traci is creative director and owner of treiC Designs. She has a Bachelor of Science degree from Woodbury University, with a major in graphic design and marketing. Before becoming a full-time artist, Traci Bautista held jobs as a graphic designer, event planner, marketing director, professional cheerleader, elementary art history teacher, fashion designer, Web designer and tradeshow manager, to name just a few. The variety of experiences that she gained in these positions, coupled with her innate drive to explore and create without boundaries, are what contribute to her growing success as a collage and mixed-media artist.
Traci travels across the country to offer workshops and classes on handmade books, art journals, mixed-media collage, and surface design. Combining her love of making clothes, doodling and lettering, Traci creates vibrantly colored handmade journals, custom handbags and paintings that are layered with rich textures of stained papers, painted sewn fabric, “girlie glam” ink drawings and free-style lettering.
Child’s Play: Painting Paper and Fabric
Layers of Color: Printing, Stamping and Using Transparencies
Making Your Mark: Freestyle Lettering and Doodling
Total Fusion: Combining Collage Styles
Wildly Bound: Stitching, Binding and Funky Embellishments
Unleashed: Projects Combining Techniques
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.