Easy Wire 2007-2010 Collection Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover great wire jewelry made simple!
Explore all 4 issues (350+ pages) of Easy Wire exactly as they were printed--now in a new, convenient format.
With this amazing downloadable collection, you'll get the 2007-2010 season with 205+ step-by-step projects, full-color searchable pages, quick-print projects, and all the tips and how-tos the jewelry world trusts from the editors of Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine.
- Discover the secrets of expert wire artists such as Denise Peck, Sara Richardson, Kerry Bogert, Jodi Bombardier, and more!
- Find answers fast with easy searchable options and printable projects.
- Enhance your designs with inspiring fabulous finished gallery pieces in each issue.
- Create stunning jewelry with wrapping, coils, spirals, textures, and more wire techniques made easy.
- Learn great tips on buying materials to building creations.
- Master wireworking step by step with fun projects for rings, bracelets, necklaces, and more!
Get 4 full issues of Easy Wire to start creating wonderful wire designs in a snap! From copper swirls to stamped charms, each issue has a variety of unique projects to boost your jewelry-making skills and techniques!
- Easy Wire 2010: Make a simple wire rose necklace, create your own links for a customized chain, summertime designs that pop with ribbon, beads, and shell, texture a linked copper necklace, and much more!
- Easy Wire 2009: 45+ hot new projects, make your own ear wires easily, learn the 5 tools you need for wirework, customize a bracelet with simple wire link and hardware washers, and much more!
- Easy Wire 2008: Create your own earring wardrobe, best tools, expert tips, and easy techniques, make it today and wear it tonight--fast and fabulous wire jewelry designs, and much more!
- Easy Wire 2007: 60+ stylish wire jewelry projects, 5 must have wire jewelry tools and how to use them, top 25 wire tips, make elegant wire earrings in 30 minutes, learn to coil, hammer, and wrap your wire, and much more!
Plus! Browse the content wherever there's a computer: all files are PC- and Mac-compatible.
|Product Type||Magazine Collection|
|Author/Designer||Step by Step Wire Jewelry Editors|
- Very beautiful magazine! (Posted on 11/8/2014)
- Excellent value
- Getting 4 years of this magazine for this price is a great deal. There are so many projects in each issue, you will be busy for hours. Even if you don't work with wire, you will find lots of inspiration in these pages. (Posted on 3/9/2014)
- Great tutorials, classic styles, bright pictures, easy to read
- I'm very happy I purchased the Easy Wire Collection! I'm relatively new to working with wire, and I found these magazines informative, easy to use, and packed with inspirational ideas on how to take my designs to the next level. (Posted on 9/7/2012)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.