Easy Weaving with Little Looms: A Special Issue of Handwoven, Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Whether you're learning to weave or have a few pieces under your belt, you'll find 28 projects to weave, inspiring profiles with peeks into weavers' studios and advice on choosing yarn and equipment, and suggestions for new weaving techniques to try. Rigid-heddle weavers will find projects for plain weave and beyond, with directions for showcasing special yarn, combining yarns and fibers, and creating designs in color-and-weave. Learn to convert modular pin-loom shapes into bags, home decor, wearables, and woven gifts.Weavers looking for creative expression will love step-by-step directions for designing and weaving handmade wall hangings—including directions for making your very first woven wall art piece.
It's fun for the whole family—rigid-heddle looms, pin looms, and frame looms are accessible for all ages. A section on weaving for kids includes fun projects for all ages. Weaving is calming, creative, and productive, and this brand-new special issue is the perfect way to begin or build your weaving skills.
Learn more about little looms from Anne Merrow—Editor of Easy Weaving with Little Looms:
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
- Not satisfied
- I had been notified there were a few paper magazines available so ordered one. Received the downloadable one which I did not want. I like a paper magazine to save and read so I cancelled the order. Do wish it was available in paper (Posted on 10/28/2016)
- I am happy I purchased this magazine. I got it on sale for $2.50. I love the Twill basket best. There are others to try out. The directions were good. (Posted on 7/16/2016)
I bought this hoping for at least some good patterns, I am very disappointed.
Sett on scarves was very poor in the pictures, do we really need patterns for scarves? I hoped for something more inspiring, as the contents aren't available it is hard to see how we can know what you are getting.
It is good if you have just bought a loom and don't know how to use it.
The overall look is amateurish, not what I expect
Customer Support email sent to customer (Posted on 6/30/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.