Easy Beaded Jewelry eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You’ll Love This Beaded Jewelry eBook If:
- You love making your own fashion statements and want quick, fun jewelry making projects
- You want to learn basic jewelry making techniques featuring different types of beads
- You love the look of beaded jewelry and hate expensive boutique prices
Susan Ray and Sue Wilke show you how to make beaded jewelry that belongs in a boutique with the beading techniques, ideas, tips & step by step projects found within Easy Beaded Jewelry. The convenient PDF format of our eBook allows you to start creating right away. This format is compatible with virtually all computer operating systems. In addition to great instruction from Susan and Sue you'll also discover exceptional beading tips from other beading experts as well. Learn how to make a beaded bracelet, earrings, necklaces, anklet, choker and so much more. More than 75 projects allow you to find the piece that's a perfect addition to your wardrobe or something that's completely new and different.
The choice is yours. Create the same looks you find in expensive boutiques in an afternoon, or even just an hour. Susan and Sue cover everything you need to know to get great results. From material and color choices to design tips and texture pointers, this team of experienced beaders is a great resource for any beading artist. Learn about today's jewelry market, and read about professional artists all geared toward helping you create personalized pieces. This is a must-have resource for anyone interested in the elegant world of beading.
In Easy Beaded Jewelry You’ll Learn:
- How to make 75 different jewelry making projects from start to finish
- How to make a beaded necklace, bracelet, earrings, ankles and much more
- Hints and tips for how to make jewelry from beading experts in Susan and Sue’s exciting "Pictionary"
Check Out This Excerpt From Easy Beaded Jewelry:
Choosing Your Favorite Colors
Color: Everyone has a favorite color or colors. When you start shopping for beads you will naturally gravitate toward your favorites. Color palettes can reveal styles—earth tones, pastels, brights. What color palettes do you mostly wear?
Not only will you choose beads in your favorite colors, but they will also tend to blend with the colors already in your closet. Some of your first jewelry designs may be something to match an outfit you already have. A long, double-strand necklace may be the perfect answer to go with that chartreuseand-navy jacket dress you just had to have.
Designing jewelry to go with your wardrobe is greatly satisfying. The longer you make jewelry, especially as you start designing with art glass and lampwork beads, you will also realize that you are shopping for clothes to go with your jewelry. Do you suppose that’s how the little black dress got created? What a great background for any designer jewelry.
A Word From the Authors:
"Each piece of jewelry is individual. Each artist is, too. Create your own ’personal jewelry style.’ Share, laugh and love making one-of-a-kind jewelry for yourself to wear or as gifts for family and friends. The narrative hopes to take the difficulty out of choosing the right beads for any project, as well as providing resources to assist and encourage you. These time-tested techniques will inspire and enlighten you to create jewelry at fractions of the boutique prices. Find the designer within. You’ve looked at the latest jewelry designs in an article in your favorite fashion magazine and you say to yourself, ’I can do that! ’ You’re absolutely right, you can!" — Susan Ray and Sue Wilke
|File/Trim Size||80 MB|
|Author/Designer||Susan Ray, Sue Wilke|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.