Dye Your Own Fabric eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Discover a full spectrum of dyeing techniques with this inspiring eBook from Quilting Arts® Magazine! You'll explore the world of dyeing your own fabrics with a collection of articles that showcase a variety of techniques for creating one-of-a-kind hand-dyed fabrics. You'll be delighted to learn the many ways you can add color to cloth with articles including:
- Outdoor Flat Dyeing with Fabulous Results by Robin Ferrier
- A Party to Dye For by Kristine Lundblad
- Preserving the White: Experimentations in resist dyeing by Jeannie Palmer Moore
- Dye Your Own Cloth: Over-dyeing creates infinite color combinations by Marcia Derse
- Through Thick & Thin: Create designer fabric with thickened silk dyes by Joanell Connolly
- Ice Dyeing: A fresh approach to vibrant hand-dyed fabrics by Lynda Heines
- Dye Your Own Iced Parfait by Carol Ludington
- Snow-resist Dyeing: A fun & easy dyeing technique by Judi Yakab
- New Landscapes: Using overprinted disperse dyes to create artful cloth by Marie-Therese Wisniowski
- Extreme Shibori: Taking stitch-resist shibori beyond the norm with mokume and ori-Nui shibori stitches by Sue Cavanaugh
Plus, you'll find a bonus gallery of hand-dyed cloth from Quilting Arts Magazine's readers. The step-by-step instructions, gorgeous photography, colorful samples, and exquisite finished artwork are sure to provide endless inspiration.
I have always wanted to dye my own fabric. Having this information all in one place instead of over three or four magazines is so convenient. I can't wait to start ... I can see I am going to have a hard time deciding which project to start with though.
(Posted on 12/20/2015)
It is weeks later. I have received only one item from this order. I received receipt of my order via email, but NOW customer service has done NOTHING. And my order is not even listed on my account!
I am going to have to contact paypal for a refund. (Posted on 4/24/2015)
- Very Pleased with Books - Easy to follow and understand THANKS
I just can't wait to get into the different types of Dying my own Fabrics
as the possibilities of creativeness are Endless - I'm Excited!!!! (Posted on 10/21/2014)
- Handy to have this info all in one place
- I have purchased a number of these ebooks and I find it so much handier than going back through my magazine collection to find the article I remember about... From when?? I do not feel the small price was a waste at all as it saves me plenty of time and I can get right into working, not hunting for the magazines!! (Posted on 9/8/2014)
- this document is only a compilation of 11 articles published in Quilting Arts magazines over the past several years. I've been a subscriber from the beginning, so I already had ALL of the information in the document. The description should have stated this instead of letting me assume these are new articles on the topic. If you're a subscriber for a few years, you already have the articles, so don't waste your money. (Posted on 9/7/2013)
- As a subscriber of Quilting Arts from the beginning, I already have ALL of these 11 articles in my magazines. There is no mention that this document is just a compilation of articles previously published. This document should have been offered as a free ebook through Quilting Daily, and for all I know, many of the articles h it probably have already been offered in free ebooks. If you have subscribed to Quilting Arts for several years, you already have the articles. Don't waste your money. (Posted on 9/7/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.