Dragon Dance Bracelet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Asian inspired, and beautifully detailed, stitch this beautiful bracelet that combines ladder stitch, herringbone, and peyote stitch into an elegant bracelet design. Boost your beadwork skills and customize colors to create a one-of-a-kind bracelet design.
Required Materials:Green iris size 15° seed beads
Yellow-lined amber size 15° seed beads
Metallic iris olivine size 15° seed beads
Transparent golden olive luster size 11° seed beads
Silver-lined ruby AB size 11° seed beads
Matte metallic olive/purple iris size 8° hex-cut seed beads
Matte dark olive 3mm cube beads
Wine 6–7mm cultured freshwater potato pearls
1 gold-plated pewter 10×35mm hook-and-eye clasp
Smoke 6 lb braided beading thread
Size 10 beading needle Finished Size: 6 ¼ inches Technique: Bead Stitching Originally Published: Beadwork April/May 2012
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Fun Project, but missing something.
- Tough to start, but once started, it's easy to work. My only comment is at the second turn, the instructions as written don't exactly work right. Some minor fiddling needed before it's perfect! (Posted on 2/4/2016)
- Beautiful Ending
- This is a beautiful and unique bracelet. I'm a fairly experienced beader but only just trying out more complicated beadweaving projects. This pattern does take some concentration, but I managed to produce basically the same bracelet as in the photo that lays flat and fits nicely. You need to really READ the pattern and follow the photos to be successful. It's a bit of work, but well worth it. (Posted on 7/19/2014)
- I ordered all the materials and set about to make this. I attempted this 5 times, adjusting my thread tension, culling my beads, rereading the directions, and it was just a mess! I am an experienced beader and have never had this much trouble with any pattern. It doesn't dance it BUCKLES. I much prefer Melissa Grakowski's herringbone bracelet in her book to this one. (Posted on 5/17/2014)
- Difficult but worth the effort
- It took me a while to catch on to the pattern and it is not a cake walk. The finished product was so beautiful. I wore it to a Chinese New Year Festival and received many complements. (Posted on 2/18/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.