Doubleweave Pick-Up Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
An infinity of patterns and imagery at your fingertips!
Doubleweave Pick-Up is the ultimate technique for creating any image you please on just four shafts. And Master Weaver Jennifer Moore makes the sequence and rhythm of this versatile technique so clear and compelling - you won't be able to stop! In this well-organized presentation, you'll learn how to:
- Follow a simple geometric graph
- Master the four simple steps that unlock a whole world of design possibilities
- Branch out into creating your own graphed designs
You'll learn to manage your shuttles efficiently, to change layers with ease, and to correct random mistakes, along with a host of tips and tricks to make your work go smoothly.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Do not buy this if you have the first one!
- I do not think it is necessary to buy this video if you already have the first one. More than half of the Doubleweave Pick up video goes over the first one. Towards the end, for few minutes only, it goes over the pick up part. I was quite disappointed with this video purchase. Do not buy if you have the first video that goes with the Doubleweave book. (Posted on 1/18/2016)
- The same pickup project as is in the book
- This video shows Jennifer weaving the 4 shaft pickup project that also appears in her Doubleweave book. You need to decide for yourself whether you need both the video and the book. The video covers only a small portion of the book. That being said though, Jennifer does a wonderful job in the video explaining the step by step process of doubleweave pickup. (Posted on 1/8/2015)
- very good
- no problem with th video , and if you have problem you could download again ......via your account ! (Posted on 5/20/2014)
- Aggravating, but Necessary.
- This video is cut right out of the first video for Double Weave. It is literally removed from end of the first video and made a second file (that you have to pay an additional charge for). While the information in the video is good there was no reason to remove it from the original video! I cannot imagine that I am the only person who would pay a little more for the first video to be complete, instead of having this last pattern cut out and packaged separately. (Posted on 1/18/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.