Doubleweave Basics Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
(Running time: Part 1, 76 minutes; Part II, 64 minutes)
Four shafts, two layers, so many possibilities!
EXPERIENCE THE MAGIC OF DOUBLEWEAVE
Perform amazing feats of shape, pattern, and texture!
Doubleweave Basics will add new dimensions to your thinking and your weaving. Master weaver Jennifer Moore takes a fresh and logical look at this most intriguing of weave structures while exploring its myriad possibilities. In this clear, well-organized presentation you'll learn how to:
- Weave a fabric twice the width of your loom - with no seam
- Weave a fabric with intersecting layers
- Weave pockets, a seamless tube, many seamless tubes
- Change the tie-up to get many structures on one warp
- Weave hand-manipulated lace over a plain-weave background fabric
- Weave stitched, quilted, and piqué fabrics
. . . and so much more. You'll learn to set up your loom efficiently, to manage your shuttles and layer changes, to finish your work beautifully. Best of all, you'll learn a new way to visualize how doubleweave works so you can apply it in fresh and creative ways. You will be a master of the magic of doubleweave.
|Product Type||Video Download|
- Great educational tool
- Missing pdf
My guild bought the two dvd set. Terrific videos but the pdf only contained instructions for 8 of the ten techniques
(Posted on 1/19/2015)
- Four Shaft Doubleweave Sampler
- This video shows the creation of the 4 shaft doubleweave sampler exactly as it appears in Jennifer's Doubleweave book. It's helpful to see her weaving, but you have to decide for yourself whether you want the video in addition to the book. The video covers only a small portion of the book. (Posted on 1/8/2015)
good no problem with video , and I learn a lot it is easier to follow with the video
thank (Posted on 5/20/2014)
- The situation has been corrected
- I notified Interweave about the problem with the missing material list, and they corrected the situation. *** Interweave Response *** Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We hope you enjoy your weaving workshop! (Posted on 4/13/2011)
- No material list on the download format?
- Although I think the DVDs offer a very clear and comprehensive way of learning double weave, I was really disappointed when I found out that there is no way to access the DVD menu on the downloaded version, which means that I could not access the material list and other functions of the hard copy version. I don't think the difference in price justifies the missing info, we should get the material and warping instructions whichever version we are buying, so we can follow along while we are learning. (Posted on 2/18/2011)
- Great Introduction to Doubleweave techniques
- I downloaded a copy of the two disc video to my computer and watched both discs in one evening. By the time I had finished the viewing, I was reciting the treadle sequences along with Jennifer Moore. I found that although I already knew the logic behind doubleweave, she expanded my knowledge and made it possible for me to explore new frontiers on my own. Ideas like adding hand manipulated lace to doublewoven pieces were entirely new to me. The two disc video will take you through an entire sampler of techniques. Almost as good as having a workshop experience with a great teacher. (Posted on 12/23/2010)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.