DoodleBeads with Leslie Rogalski Learn 12 Basic Seed Bead Stitches DVD
Now you can master 12 essential seed bead stitches with the best, most visually comprehensive lessons in seed beading yet.
Join seed-bead expert, editor, and designer Leslie Rogalski for up-close, step-by-step tutorials. Watch how each stitch works with Leslie's signature thread-path diagrams--for each stitch, she draws exactly the path the thread travels.
- Liked Doodle Beads
- If I were an advanced beader I might be writing a different review. But I am not. I found Doodle Beads and the links it provides was just what I needed to work more easily and with more self assurance. As a beginner I welcomed this DVD. It was just what I needed to proceed with more self-confidence. I felt it was one of the best I've been able to find. It's provided just the type of help I've been looking for. (Posted on 2/16/2014)
- Don''t waste your money
- I agree with the reviewer who felt the instructions weren''t detailed enough. Also, look for a copy of the Beadwork magazine "Favorite Bead Stitches" . . . for $14.99 you get the magazine and this video FREE . . . which is about what it's worth. (Posted on 6/11/2010)
- DoodleBeads is Great!
- For a newcomer to seed beads, this video is fantastic. The ability to watch the beading steps live, and see where each bead needs to go is so much more helpful than trying to read a printed chart or instructions. Leslie is an obvious pro at the techniques, and her enthusiasm shines through as she helps you learn. Love it! (Posted on 1/12/2010)
- The Best Way to Learn!
- This video is perfect for beginners just learning techniques. Being able to see the stitches in action makes such a huge difference. And you get clear downloadable instruction pages with excellent tips and illustrations. I highly recommend Doodlebeads. It''s the best way to learn bead stitching! (Posted on 1/12/2010)
- LOVE DoodleBeads!
- I totally disagree with the other reviewer and love DoodleBeads. I''m a beginner seed beader so these lessons are perfect because they just show how to do the stitch. I can practice before I spend time making a finished piece and when I''m ready, my jewelry comes out looking so much better. I do wish the lessons were a little longer, but the cameras come in really close to show really good detail. Leslie does go fast on the DVD so I pause it often. But the pages you can download help a lot. I really like that there are the extra tips with the patterns that are like the ones Leslie uses on the DVD. I think for beginner beaders this DVD is worth every penny. Plus Leslie is fun to watch. I love her rings. I first saw her other DoodleBeads videos on the Beading Daily web site video section. I finally got odd count peyote by watching her draw it! And they have music, and funny little introductions. Interweave should make Leslie''s DVDs more like the ones online, with music, more fun, and maybe a little longer. I also hope Leslie does a new DVD that shows complete projects using DoodleBeads stitches I learned from this DVD. (Posted on 1/12/2010)
- Extremely Disappointed
- I was very excited when I first saw this video. I watched the sample and thought this was good. I also thought it was just a small piece of the lesson. Was I wrong. What you see is all you get. These are bits that ran on Beads, Baubles, & Jewels. There is no substance or progressive instruction. It is literally the first 2-3 rows of the basic stitch. You can print this type of instruction on the net and save yourself $30. I wish I had. What a waste of my money & my time. If this is the level of instruction on Interweaves videos go elseware. I know I will. (Posted on 12/28/2009)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.