DoodleBeads with Leslie Rogalski: Learn 12 Basic Seed Bead Stitches Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Master the 12 essential seed bead stitches with the best, most visually comprehensive lessons in seed beading yet.
Join seed-bead expert, editor, and designer Leslie Rogalski for up-close, step-by-step tutorials.
Instantly watch how each stitch works with Leslie's signature thread-path diagrams--for each stitch, she draws exactly the path the thread travels.
Download your copy of this dynamic DVD to learn:
- Even-count peyote stitch
- Odd-count peyote stitch
- Tubular peyote stitch
- Circular peyote stitch
- Flat herringbone stitch
- Tubular herringbone stitch
- Flat brick stitch
- Circular brick stitch
- Flat right-angle weave
- Circular netting
- Flat square stitch
- Spiral rope
Discover Leslie's expert tips and see examples of inspirational jewelry pieces you can soon make with your new skills!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Technique||Bead Netting, Brick Stitch, Herringbone Stitch|
- Unravels the mystery of bead weaving
- Helped me finally figure out the mystery of peyote stitches even and odd count. Learned how to do the odd count turn with ease from Leslie's instructions. Purchasing the next in the series to increase my knowledge of additional stitches. (Posted on 2/23/2015)
- It's OK
- In my opinion, this video is OK. Why just OK you ask? not enough visual instruction. She starts the stitch but needs to do a few more rounds or rows to actually see a "step up" , as an example, being actually completed not just the diagrams (although the diagrams are good to have). The instructor simply states "completed as indicated before" and usually does not actually complete the step on the sample bead work. Then shows completed samples. For me this would have been an excellent instruction video with a few more visuals steps and less samples: she stopped too short. This is the basics so more visual instruction is needed. Will not purchase Vol 2. (Posted on 7/31/2014)
- I found this an excellent video.T he use of very clear diagrams together with stitching was very easy to follow as was Leslie,s verbal commentary.A great resource for any beginning beader. (Posted on 2/9/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.