Disney's Frozen No-Sew Sisterly Love Fleece Blanket Kit
Our Disney's Frozen knotted fringe decorative throw is an easy project for all ages and any skill level including kids, parents, and grandparents. This hands-on, no-sew project makes for a quick and easy activity with a child and makes the perfect birthday, classroom, or holiday gift for the Frozen fan on your list!
The Disney's Frozen No-Sew Sisterly Love Fleece Blanket Kit includes preprinted Elsa and Anna panel in pink and a coordinated tossed character fleece backing which is then knotted to the panel for a soft and cozy reversible finished throw.
This is an EXCLUSIVE kit for InterweaveStore.com, you won't find this combination anywhere else!
Throw finished size approximately 48 in. x 60 in
- An easy one day project!
- Frozen kit
- This kit was not worth the cost of the blanket and shipping because the quality of the fleece was poor. (Posted on 3/9/2015)
- Very dissappointed
- I was very dissappointed in the quality of the fleece. The fleece was uneven and there where holes along the edges. I didn't cut and tie the blanket, instead I sewed the pieces together with a batting lining. (Posted on 1/23/2015)
- Easy to assemble, Bright, Cuddly, & Large
- This was my first attempt to make this no-sew blanket. I pre-ordered this kit and received it promptly as stated in order fulfillment. The top and bottom were not exactly even in every way, Yet, I laid it on top of cutting table that allowed me to stretch it just enough to make the edges meet. Then I pinned the top and bottom to hold it in place while I cut and tied the fringe on each side. I did trim a few areas on the fringe to make it consistent lengths, but not that much. The directions were very easy to follow. My great niece, 31/2 years of age, received this blanket for Christmas and she was extremely thrilled beyond my expectations. So, I credit the large design of the images and the softness of the product as a win-win product. I also like the fact that she can toss & cuddle the blanket around and not have to worry about it being a perfect blanket. (Posted on 1/14/2015)
- Not the highest quality
- I was disappointed that the fleece was not very thick. When I was knotting the edges some of the material stretched so thin I thought it might tear. Fleece from any fabric store is higher quality. Still I'm sure my niece will enjoy the Disney characters. Don't think I would purchase again at that price. (Posted on 1/2/2015)
- Nearly fantastic
- The picture and frame effect after fringing are wonderful, really well done and good quality. The overall print is very good too. The fleece isn't very thick, but doubled, it's fine for a novelty throw. The big problem was that the back-side fabric wasn't long enough for the frame to be full-size all around - which meant that I had to trim off a fair bit on the sides too. Very disappointed that a kit didn't come with the proper size cut. Still giving it 4 stars because it came out beautifully and my daughter doesn't want me to give it away! (Posted on 1/2/2015)
- Very good product
I bought this on pre-order when my kids were first obsessed with Frozen, I thought it would be a great holiday project for us all.
I was right.
They both love it especially my daughter, the blanket will be light enough to drag around wherever she goes but I know it will be warm enough to pop on as an extra layer in the Winter.
She has now mastered the double knot with all the practice she had in helping me with this blanket. (Posted on 12/29/2014)
- Nice blanket, good graphics
I like this blanket very much. The double thickness and generous size will provide warmth for my granddaughter for years. The graphics are very clear. The depth of color made it look like velvet. I know over time it will fade but she will probably have outgrown Elsa and Anna by then. I haven't seen a Frozen blanket that I like more.
To be quite honest it's a bit of work to cut and tie the fringe. Still I give it four stars. (Posted on 12/22/2014)
- Very disappointed in the weight of this fleece, definitely 'micro fleece' (Posted on 12/13/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.