Yarn Wrapped Mirror & Laurel Wall Art: Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
It’s all about customization at the Inspired Barn with Cathe Holden! Learn how simple it is to create personalized home décor.
Interested in the video PLUS materials to make your own Yarn Wrapped Mirror & Laurel Wall Art? We offer it in a kit!
Get crafty with yarn in a whole new dimension as you join Cathe at the Inspired Barn! In this workshop you’ll learn a unique way to utilize this favorite fiber to create a beautiful leafy laurel wreath and yarn-framed mirror. You’ll accent your finished wreath with soft interchangeable pom pom berries custom colored to coordinate with your décor. Cathe shares her favorite hot glue gun tool and accessory for minimizing mess, and her simple trick for instantly removing those unsightly hot glue strings. Create a home décor piece with dramatic contrast by combing a rough-hewn wood pallet canvas with soft yarn leaves for a decorative accent piece you can craft in a day. Display in your home, office or studio, or craft as a personalized gift for someone special!
Video Run Time: 52 minutes
In Yarn Wrapped Mirror & Laurel Wall Art, you’ll learn how to:
- Wrap chipboard for this and various crafty projects.
- Experience the pleasures of working with yarn in a whole new way.
- Turn everyday chipboard into soft, leafy foliage.
- Hot glue projects in a tidy fashion.
Techniques Demonstrated in Video:
- Yarn wrapping with double-sided tape and chipboard
- Adding dimensional lift to flat components
- Building a leafy branch from yarn-wrapped sections
- And more!
With this video download you will get a PDF of the needed materials.
Download the Yarn Wrapped Mirror & Laurel Wall Art Video now
Or, get the video + kit the materials needed to make the project
About Cathe Holden:
In 2008, Cathe Holden, artist, wife and mother of three, blended her long career in graphic design with her passion for vintage goods into a lifestyle rich with eclectic crafting. Today she creates, blogs, and teaches from her home studio, Inspired Barn, a mercantile-style workshop located in the Northern California countryside of Petaluma. On her blog, JustSomethingIMade.com, Cathe shares original craft projects, free images and designs, and creative inspiration for makers of all skill levels.
Learn more about Cathe Holden's Inspired Barn series now:
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.