Die Cut Leather Blossom Deluxe Collection
Price as configured: $199.99
Try something new with your leather working and incorporate beautiful dies into your next design. The advantage of using dies is that they let you make forms in just one cut, allowing you to create quickly and with exact precision. Originality and freedom of design is possible with the dies, so you can either make the beautiful bracelet featured in the March 2017 issue of Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, or become inspired by the Sizzix Movers and Shapers to create a new jewelry project. These leather dies will have your designs flourishing with ideas and metal accents. This deluxe collection also includes the Sizzix Big Shot Machine, in addition to the leather, so you can get to work immediately on your next jewelry-making project.
See what's included:Sizzix Big Shot Jewelry Studio Machine
Sleek, modern, and portable, the Sizzix Big Shot Machine allows you to create your own personalized and professional jewelry pieces ready for assembling. This versatile machine can be used with a variety of materials, including leather, and used for cutting and embossing using different dies and texture plates. You’ll find the Precision Base Plate, when partnered with a Thinlit die, makes it possible to cut precise, clean and intricate leather designs. You’ll love how easy it is to arrange and secure them with the Movers & Shapers Shuttle, making it possible to cut your materials without shifting and minimizing waste.
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 5PK - Carnation Stack
When it comes to jewelry making, it's important to make your own personalized statement. Sizzix Movers & Shapers are creativity in motion! With these movable magnetic dies, you can easily cut through leather for a customized shape-cutting experience.
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die Set 4PK - Star Jasmine
These dies are perfect for embellishing cuffs.
Sizzix Movers & Shapers Magnetic Die - Bracelet, Floral
Let your leather working imagination run free with this floral die.
Sizzix Leather - 3" x 9" Turquoise (Cowhide)
Leather working is here! Now you can create beautiful leather jewelry with our Movers & Shapers Magnetic Dies and our 3" x 9" Leather strips. They're perfect for your next necklace or bracelet project. Pre-cut for less waste, each sheet can create multiple base and overlay pieces. The Genuine Cowhide Leather is ideally weighted as a sturdy base for any jewelry-making project.
Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist, March 2017
In this issue, you’ll find great ring projects from some of our favorite contributors — Roger Halas, Kate Richbourg, and Bobbi Maw. Jeff Fulkerson teaches you about the variety of stone cutting saws available, and he also shows you how to make a spectacular stone-on-stone pendant. You’ll also get three great bracelet projects using different techniques — leatherwork, wire work, and chain maille. For more on using leather in jewelry designs, check out Deborah Yonick’s Trends column. You’ll also learn to make Betsy Lehndorff’s fun-and-easy tube and chain necklace. And Sharon Elaine Thompson’s feature article gives you a roundup of jewelry-making schools and classes.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.