Deluxe Washer Maker Collection
Easily create perfectly centered custom washer-shaped components for stunning and unique jewelry designs with the Deluxe Washer Maker Collection! You’ll find the must-have disc cutter, built to last a lifetime, 13 center positioning dies, PepeLube, and seven project downloads!
Price as configured: $200.00
Discover the Deluxe Washer Maker Collection today! You can easily create perfectly centered custom washer-shaped components for stunning and unique jewelry designs. With the crucial and indispensable disc cutter and 13 positioning dies to choose from, you can take full advantage of different sizes and metals to create many washer elements that may not be commercially available. As an added bonus, you’ll receive Pepetools premium red urethane square pad for cushioning, PepeLube, and an organizing base so you can keep your disc cutter and punching dies clean and organized for long term use! Plus, you will receive seven project downloads that utilize and incorporate washers as design components to give you inspiration for your own designs!
See what's included in this collection:
Pepetools Premium Disc Cutter Set
Pepetools Premium Disc Cutter Set is an newly improved version of the world's best selling disc cutter. Engineered to the industries tightest tolerances, this product is built to last a lifetime. With precision machined from hardened steel, each plate is ground to perfection, you can create unique and custom washer shaped components! Included in this set is the Pepetools Premium Disc Cutter, Pepetools Premium Red Urethane Shock Absorbing Pad, PepeLube, and 13 Center Positioning Dies.
How to use the center positioning die set with your disc cutter:
1. Start by punching out the center hole of the washer in your sheet metal using a disc cutter.
2. Move the sheet metal to a larger hole in the disc cutter and use the center positioning die set to perfectly align the center washer hole in the disc cutter.
3. Then punch the metal to cut the outer circle in the washer.
Inspiring Washers Bracelet
By Alicia Champ
Copper Harbor Necklace
By Jeanine Center
Stamped Copper Dangles Earrings
By Theresa Fosdick
Aztec Sun Pendant
By Melissa Meman
Beach Stones Earrings
By Kate Richbourg
Washer Brick Bracelet
By Deb Huber
Nutty Wire Bracelet
By Jamie Hogsett
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.