Dapping Techniques in Action Bundle
Dare to dap! Use a dapping block to add dimension to your metal with helpful hints from Lexi Erickson and Janice Berkbile in this exclusive bundle.
Price as configured: $39.99 Regular Price: $75.97
Turn up the volume when you dare to dap!
Looking for an easy and accessible method to add dimension to your metal? Try taking a dapping block and punches out for a spin! If you're not sure where to start, watch dapping techniques in action from jewelry artists Lexi Erickson and Janice Berkbile in this exclusive bundle. As you watch you'll learn how to integrate dapped discs into bracelets, necklaces, and pendants. Plus, you'll learn tips and tricks for soldering dapped shapes together to create metal beads and domes.
You can't go wrong with hours of dapping technique information and inspiration for ONLY $39.99!
See what's inside this exclusive bundle:
|Make Open and Hollow Forms: Dapped Necklace, Native American Pot and Metal Bead
with Lexi Erickson
Join accomplished jewelry artist and teacher Lexi Erickson as she demonstrates how to make an incredible Southwestern-inspired necklace along with Native American pots and metal beads. You'll learn a number of techniques, from very basic skills such as piercing metal, filing, and cutting a perfect circle, to more advanced silversmithing skills. This intermediate necklace project presents a variety of jewelry-making techniques you can use in future projects, and gives lots of tips and tricks for your own creative growth. These techniques can be used for chains, earrings, bracelets and rings, not just the pictured necklace. Lexi also shows you how to use several tools which are unusual to the jewelry studio.
|Dapped, Forged & Fused Earrings: Pod, Paddle & Dewdrop Designs
with Janice Berkebile
Fall in love with recycling your leftover fine silver as you create a pair of free-form earrings with Janice Berkebile in her video workshop Dapped, Forged, and Fused Earrings. Janice will show you how to fuse bits and pieces of metal into larger spheres, then forge them into discs of metal, making organic shapes that are unique every time. Learn how to respond to each original shape as it changes the ultimate design of the earrings. Go ahead, break out your hammers and torch and get ready to create!
|Dapped, Forged & Fused Necklace & Pendant: Pod, Paddle & Dewdrop Designs
with Janice Berkebile
Janice Berkebile teaches you how to repurpose your scrap metal as you create a gorgeous pendant and a lively necklace in Dapped, Forged, and Fused Necklace & Pendant. In this video workshop Janice shares all the steps to set you on the path toward free-form neckpieces that are sure to turn heads. Forge fine silver spheres into metal sheet to create the pod pieces, add volume and texture as you dap your pods into shape, and then craft your own headpins so you can assemble all of the parts together.
|Claim your Dapping Techniques in Action Bundle today!|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.