Dapped, Forged & Fused Necklace & Pendant: Pod, Paddle & Dewdrop Designs #2 with Janice Berkebile Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll Love this if:
- You are looking for exciting and inspiring ways to utilize your bits of scrap silver.
- You want to embrace a less meticulous approach to metalsmithing.
- You are on the market for a jewelry project that creates one-of-a-kind pieces.
Make a statement with unique organic neck pieces!
Janice Berkebile will teach you how to repurpose your scrap metal as you create a gorgeous pendant and a lively necklace in Dapped, Forged, and Fused Necklace & Pendant. In this video workshop Janice will teach all the steps to set you on the path toward free-form neckpieces that are sure to turn heads. Forge fine silver spheres into metal sheet to create the pod pieces, add volume and texture as you dap your pods into shape, and then craft your own headpins so you can assemble all of the parts together.
Instantly download your copy of Dapped, Forged, and Fused Necklace & Pendant with Janice Berkebile today to:
- Boost your metalsmithing skills as you forge your own sheet metal and learn to craft headpins with fusing.
- Go with the flow! Discover a metalsmithing project that requires less planning so you can watch your design develop as you work.
- Uncover tips and tricks that will improve your hammering, fusing, and dapping techniques.
- Find more uses for your bits and pieces of scrap metal!
- And more!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
- Between beginner and intermediate
I like the way Janice teaches. Very thorough. However, I was a little disappointed because she only used fine silver wire in this video. I should have guessed this before buying based on the title "fused" has in it. Fine silver isn't the only metal that can fuse though. Copper can be fused as well.
I took the technique and used it on copper. To fuse copper, I got it read hot and use my pick to push down on the each piece where I wanted it to fused. It took some practice and I improved each time. The first few times I was successful 50%, now I'm successful 100% of the time with 30, 28, 26, and 24 gauge only thus far. (Posted on 3/22/2015)
- Great class!!!
- This class is worth every penny. The instructor is a wonderful teacher, explains everything very well. I learned several new techniques I can't wait to try. (Posted on 2/1/2015)
what an instructor.....you can tell she has been doing this for a long time...no wasted words and each item was explained well and photographed beautifully....great close ups
Both videos were wonderful and I'm ready to use the torch now
Linda (Posted on 12/20/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.