Czeched Maille Bracelet Deluxe Kit
Price as configured: $69.99
Master chain maille techniques and discover how a simple design can lead to intricate chain maille work in the Czeched Maille Bracelet!
Explore the world of chain maille with 6 resources dedicated to making this jewelry technique accessible for any jeweler. Instructors like Karen Karon and Scott David Plumlee share expert advice that will inspire you to try new designs and create unique jewelry pieces. Then, learn how to incorporate glass beads into your chain maille by constructing the sophisticated and colorful Czeched Maille Bracelet. Introducing the "micromaille," you will learn inventive ways of working with very small scale chain maille. Both beginners and advanced jewelry artisans will enjoy how a variety of challenging designs can be simplified through detailed instruction.
For ONLY $69.99 , bring to life three versions of this colorful bracelet and find originality in your chain maille jewelry making!
See what's inside this kit:
Czeched Maille Bracelet Kit
Get ready to start constructing this bracelet by receiving all the supplies needed!
- 70x Magic Blue Czech O-Beads and 5x Black Iris 9mm Czech Glass Donuts
- 70x Capri Gold Czech O-Beads and 5x Bronze 9mm Czech Glass Donuts
- 70x Jet Chrome Czech O-Beads and 5x Black 9mm Czech Glass Donuts
- 315x 24awg 1/8" Stainless Steel Jump Rings
- 45x 20awg 3/16" Stainless Steel Jump Rings
- 2x 15mm Stainless Steel Lobster Clasps
- 1x 15mm Copper Lobster Clasp
Step by Step Wire Jewelry, April/May 2016
Experiment with fun and innovative ways to create jewelry by focusing on wire work, chain maille, wire wrapping and metal stamping. Join Melissa Cable as she shares a new perspective on how to incorporate plastic with your metal jewelry that allows for amazing design opportunities. Discover Step by Step Wire Jewelry's 2016 Featured Artist, Sarah Thompson and how you can bring to life her Coils & Spirals Wire Clasps. Many of the projects in this issue feature minimalist looks, opulent colors, and boho charm. Break down complicated designs through easy-to-follow steps and start creating eye-catching designs!
Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop: Techniques and Projects for Weaving with Wire
by Karen Karon
Find multiple weaving techniques for making today's most popular chain maille weaves-from simple chains to beaded wonders. Jewelry artist Karen Karon pairs in-depth, step-by-step instructions with color illustrations that show exactly where to place the next jump ring. You'll also get a thorough but flexible approach to techniques, such as "speed weaving," which is ideal for larger projects. Designs progressively increase in complexity, so every jewelry maker will find inspiration and projects that suites their skill level.
Advanced Chain Maille Jewelry Workshop
by Karen Karon
Enjoy a collection of new, less-common weaves and challenging projects that inspire and educate! Discover methods for closing a weave, working with micro rings, and using alternative materials in weaves. The book is divided into 4 sections, each devoted to a particular type of weave: new Persian weaves, Elf-based weaves, Hybrid weaves, and Scale weaves that incorporate sheet metal scales into traditional weaves for a striking effect. With each chapter containing 2 jewelry projects, your designs will soon become professional and unique to your style!
10 Chain Maille Jewelry Designs
Enhance your designs and boost your jewelry-making skills with tips and tricks for stunning earrings, bracelets, and necklaces. Handpicked from the trusted experts at Step by Step Wire Jewelry, you will gain access to helpful instruction and in-depth detail that will advance your chain maille skills. Work with Japanese weave, Celestial chain maille, Orbital chain and so much more!
Make Chain Maille Jewelry! Single, Double, and Byzantine Chains
with Scott David Plumlee
Create stunning chain and bead jewelry with instructor Scott David Plumlee in 8 comprehensive lessons. From embellishing with beads to creating your own clasps, working with single and double chains to making your own jump rings, you'll feel prepared for future chain maille projects. Add semiprecious stones to your jewelry and take your chain maille to the next level! With expert tips and techniques made easy through Scott's explanations, your chain patterns will intricately shine.
Make Chain Maille Jewelry Volume 2: Flower, Dubious and Inca Puno Chains
with Scott David Plumlee
87 minutes of chain maille essentials, 9 comprehensive lessons and 1 expert instructor - your chain maille jewelry is about to reach a professional level. Make your own jump rings, ear wires and more, and learn how to create beautiful pieces with chain maille. Designed to fit to your jewelry making needs, Scott breaks down each lesson and gives you inside tips and techniques to tackle difficult designs.
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.