Cute for Kids Amigurumi Crochet Pattern Collection
Price as configured: $19.00 Regular Price: $49.50
Create amazing gifts for all the little ones in your life. With this patern collection you will recieve nine crochet patterns that are perfect for kids. From adorable amigurumi to playable games there something for every child in this crochet pattern collection!
Included in this collection:
- Pint-Sized Zoo Crochet Pattern Download: Crochet a batch of adorable animals in hats, tiny enough to fit in a pocket or gift basket. Pattern includes a dog, bunny, lamb, elephant, cat, bear and frog crochet amigurumi.
- Warbler Rattle Crochet Pattern Download: This delightful rattle is a crochet cozy worked around a plastic egg filled with popcorn kernels. The wings and tail are made in colorful layers; simple embroidery techniques add lovely finishing touches.
- Ollie the Owl Toy Crochet Pattern Download: This owl toy is a great beginner project that uses basic stitches with just a bit of seed stitch. The wings and feet of this crochet amigurumi are made first, and then they are crocheted in as the owl is worked from the top down.
- Mister Whistle Pattern Download: This dapper softie will charm you in his quirky little way, with his pinstriped pants and an old-fashioned bow tie. Crochet him using chain stitch embroidery, running stitch, satin stitch, single crochet two together and slip-stitch seam.
- Monster Love Baby Mobile Crochet Pattern Download: These little monsters carry their hearts and yours too. Crochet them using whipstitch seams and single crochet tow together.
- Aitches Crochet Pattern Download: Enjoy these silly creatures that are posable, thanks to flexible foam rollers stitched into their hair and arms. Quick to make and fun to pose, they make a terrific stash buster!
- Checkerboard Crochet Pattern Download: When you're stuck inside on a rainy day, practice your checkers strategy the active way. The mat and checkers fold up for easy transport and storage. Suitable for all ages.
- Do the Twist Game Crochet Pattern Download: Drop these crocheted circles on the lawn, on the living room floor, or anywhere you like for an instant game. Suitable for all ages.
- Jackson the Jackalope Crochet Pattern Download: Make the myth a reality with this cute and cozy jackalope toy. The Jackson the Jackalope Crochet Pattern Creates a cool and cozy crocheted jackalope that is perfect for cuddling with since it is worked in superwash wool.
|Product Type||Pattern Compilation Download|
|Theme||Animals, Kids/Baby, Novelty|
|Project||Projects for Baby, Stuffed Animal, Toys|
|Difficulty Level||Easy, Intermediate|
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.