Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and More Shaping Techniques Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
You'll love this if:
- You want to learn one of the most versatile bead stitches.
- You are interested in learning prismatic right-angle weave, an exciting variation on cubic right-angle weave.
- You want to create shapes that require increases and decreases in you bead stitching.
Unveil the mystery of prismatic right-angle weave!
Want to master prismatic right-angle weave? Learn all about this useful stitch and how to integrate it into your repertoire from Marcia DeCoster in her video workshop Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and More Shaping Techniques. Begin by expanding your cubic right-angle weave skills as you practice increases and decreases as you stitch a gentle bell shape and a pagoda shape. Marcia continues the prismatic right-angle weave lesson by demonstrating a variety of beaded ropes you can create with this stitch. Watch and learn as Marcia creates the “PRAW-5 Bangle” and refer back to the bonus project PDF for thread path diagrams and written instructions.
Download your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Prismatic Right-Angle Weave and More Shaping Techniques today to:
- Learn how to manage your thread like a pro with tips and tricks to prevent tangles and to easily work with double thread.
- Unlock the possibilities that cubic and prismatic right-angle weave have to offer.
- Bead more intricate shapes by learning how to make increases and decreases in your cubic right-angle weave projects.
- Dive into prismatic right-angle weave with a stunning sparkly bangle bracelet project.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia's helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals. Get even more Cubic Right-Angle Weave tips from Marcia in Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals and Shaping.
|Product Type||Video Download|
|File Type||MP4, PDF|
|Technique||Right Angle Weave Stitch|
- I had never heard of prismatic right angle weave until a few weeks before I purchased this DVD. I am thankful for it because it adds another dimension to my design capability. Even though it sounds like it is out-of-the-park difficult because of the name, it is quite simple. I loved the teaching on making a bell shape so that you can embed pieces. I also love the ability to insert a pagoda style design within the piece. I tried making a combination 3 pra bell shaped earring. I made my mistakes, but it's amazing how beautiful it turned out. I will continue to practice to improve. I know that I will improve because I've had an excellent instructor in Mrs. Decoster. Thank you again! (Posted on 6/13/2015)
- I purchased all 4 of Marcia's series on RAW and CRAW, I understand that for most people the concepts might be difficult to grasp at first. Just to finally have these techniques described is phenomenal. I have not seen any previous video's discussing the amount of information contained in this set. I believe that with practice and time most people should be able to accomplish the basics. I also believe that we will see more artist doing more CRAW and PRAW Designs in the future. The Tool section is a little annoying, as another reviewer commented, it's repeated over and over again. I still give it a 5 Star rating. (Posted on 5/24/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.