Cubic Right-Angle Weave with Marcia DeCoster: Fundamentals and Shaping DVD
You’ll love this if:
- You want to boost your beading skills by adding a variation of right-angle weave to your repertoire.
- You are looking for helpful hints so you can master cubic right-angle weave.
- You want to incorporate a variety of breaded shapes into your jewelry designs.
Dive into cubic right-angle weave with Marcia DeCoster!
Join expert beader Marcia DeCoster for Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Fundamentals and Shaping, her workshop DVD that will teach you the ins and outs of cubic right-angle weave. Get started with the basics of this stitch by learning how to build cubes side-by-side and one on top of the next. Once you’ve learned how to build a rope of cubic right-angle weave, you can turn the corner and learn how to bead every shape from a circle to a pentagon! This variation on right-angle weave will open the door to new beading projects and fresh jewelry designs!
Order your copy of Cubic Right-Angle Weave: Fundamentals and Shaping today to:
- Build strong and durable beaded designs by learning how to master your thread management.
- Add interest to you beaded designs by introducing a wide range of shaped components in a variety of sizes and styles.
- Discover the potential of this versatile bead stitch as you learn how to build ropes out or cubes and join segments of cubic right-angle weave together to form various shapes.
- Use a variety of bead sizes to add interest and shape to your beaded components.
- And more!
About the Artist:
Marcia DeCoster's love for beautiful jewelry and the desire to create her own designs brought her to beads in the early 1990s. Remembering her own early attempts, Marcia recognizes that everyone learns differently and keeps this in mind while teaching and when creating her clear, concise, and comprehensive instructions and graphics. She was a Beadwork Designer of the Year in 2009 and is the author of several books, including Marcia DeCoster's Beaded Opulence (2009) and Marcia DeCoster's Beads in Motion (2013). Want to learn more from Marcia? Brush up on your right-angle weave with Marcia’s helpful hints in the DVD Beadwork Designer of the Year Series: Right-Angle Weave Fundamentals.
- Marcia's the one to learn this stitch from
- I have lots of trouble following directions so it took me many tries to get thread tension and stitch to line up. I left the unfinished earrings for a week or two and then picked them up and knocked out in less than an hour without the video. So, if you are trying this stitch for the first time, don't give up. (Posted on 4/27/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.