Crochetscene, 2014 Digital Edition
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
This special oversized issue of Crochetscene features 35+ on-trend crochet projects designed with the new crocheter in mind, but engaging enough for experienced crocheters.
Crochetscene offers clear, easy-to-follow patterns—as well as a special step-by-step How to Crochet section—allowing you the ability to crochet fabulous garments quickly and without angst.
Wrap crochet into your lifestyle with these quick yet refined projects—garments, accessories, home dec projects, bags and more—that let you proclaim that you are a crocheter.
|Product Type||Magazine Download|
|Author/Designer||Interweave Crochet Editors|
- Digital edition is easy to navigate and I can print any pattern I want
- I'm always spotting patterns that I like that are from one or the other Interweave magazine. Postage would be expensive to the UK, so I watch for bargain offers on the digital editions. (Posted on 10/4/2016)
- Loved the patterns in this magazine
- I purchased the digital edition of this magazine and I've loved it since my purchase over a year ago. I paid full price for it, yes, but considering that I've made several of the items in the magazine some multiple times over it was well worth the price. I bought the digital edition because I travel A LOT and I wanted something always in my laptop bag that I could pull out and make really quickly while away on business trips, this magazine fits the bill nicely and several of the projects are so cute. My go-to and favorite pattern out of the magazine is the Delia purse. I have made at least 4 of these and given them away as gifts. Each recipient has loved the purse and I see them with it all the time so I know they use it. I have also made the Canyon Clutch (twice), the Paintbrush Skirt, and the Ingot Shell. On my list to still make are the Swank Tank, Livvie Vest, Ava skirt, Lottie Top, Trixie Tunic, Sierra Sweater, Pineapple Skirt, and Chablis Socks. Any time I can find a magazine that has more than one project that I'd make in it, I'm a happy camper! (Posted on 1/18/2016)
- Will not buy another one of these magazines
Normally I don't like giving bad reviews, but in this case, I can't find anything that I actually liked about the magazine :-(
I was not impressed with the magazine. It's too expensive for what it is. Usually the digital magazines are cheaper than the printed media, but not in this case. I'm not sure why.
I wouldn't even put a star, but it's required, so I put in a single one. (Posted on 9/22/2015)
- Bad customer service - magazine not included in my shipment although I paid for it.
- I never received this magazine I ordered in the shipment and FW Media will not return my emails or calls. I'm very unhappy with their customer service. (Posted on 8/5/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.