One-Skein Hat Pattern Collection
Price as configured: $12.99 Regular Price: $33.00
One-Skein Hat Pattern Collection
The One-Skein Hat Collection includes 6 fun and quick patterns for you to crochet. Each pattern only uses one skein of yarn. Download this convenient pattern collection today and start on one for yourself and a few friends!
See what's inside this must-have kit:
Honeysuckle Hat Crochet Pattern by Aparna Rolfe
Create crocheted cables with double crochet on this hat.Front and back post double crochets create crocheted cables that create a floral crown that morphs into twisting vines. This crocheted hat pattern includes detailed stitch diagrams.
- Finished Size: 18" head circumference. Hat will stretch to fit larger head circumferences
- Yarn: Berroco Ultra Alpaca Fine (50% wool, 20% alpaca, 30% nylon; 433 yd [400 m]/3½ oz [100 g]; ): #1201 (natural cream), 1 skein.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 14 rows = 4"; fi rst 9 rnds = 4" diameter.
- Hook: E/4 (3.5 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Fall 2011.
Atomic Hat Crochet Pattern by Linda Permann
Sized for men, women, and children, this crocheted hat is the perfect gift for all.This intermediate hat uses front post double crochets to create a pattern inspired by 1950s fabrics.
- Finished Size: 15 ¼ (18, 20 ½)" head circumference, unstretched, to fit child/ teen (women, men). Hat will stretch to fit heads measuring 3-4" larger than finished circumference. 6 ½ (7 ¾, 9)" long, laid flat.
- Yarn: Spud and Chloë Fine (80% superwash wool, 20% silk; 248 yd [227 m]/2¼ oz [65 g]; ): #7184 shitake, 1 skein.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 18 rnds = 4" wide and 4" tall, worked in atomic cable patt.
- Hook: Size D/3 (3.25mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Fall 2011
Boyfriend Beanie Knitting Pattern by Melissa Horozewski
Self-striping sock yarn creates unique colorwork in this beanie, perfect for both men and women. With the Boyfriend Beanie you can make a hat for your boyfriend and then one for yourself in a self-striping sock yarn that gives it a faux Fair Isle look that's sure to impress.
- Finished Size: 20 (22)" head circumference to fit women (men).
- Yarn: Nashua Handknits Best Foot Forward (75% wool, 25% nylon; 459 yd [420 m]/3½ oz [100 g]; ): #7329, 1 ball. Yarn distributed by Westminster Fibers.
- Gauge: 17 sts and 28 rows = 4" in ssc.
- Hook: Size E/4 (3.5 mm ) and F/5 (3.75 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge
- Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Accessories 2010
Acorn Cap Crochet Pattern by Dora Ohrenstein
An easy slip stitch crochet hat that uses front- and back-loop stitches to create a Bosnian flare. An excellent introduction to slip-stitch technique, this cap is worked in the round from the bottom up, with decreases for the top. Traditional Bosnian slip-stitch patterning uses front- and back-loop stitches to create blocks of texture. Vertical stripes are on the bias, since rows worked in the round do not stack up one stitch over the other.
- Finished Size: 20" circumference
- Yarn: Lion Brand Alpine Wool (100% wool; 93 yd [85 m]/3 oz [85 g]): #135 cinnamon, 1 skein.
- Gauge: 5 sts and 8 rows = 2" in sl st blo.
- Hook: Size J/10 (6 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Fall 2010
Plains Hat Crochet Pattern by Suzanne Hirth
Enjoy the casual appeal of this slouch hat and discover or develop the multiple the stitch techniques applied.Focus on learning the basic Tunisian stitches: Tunisian simple stitch, Tunisian purl, and Tunisian knit in this hat with yarn that does all the color magic in this slouch hat.
- Finished Size: To fit 18"- 21" head circumference.
- Yarn: Universal Yarn Classic Shades (70% acrylic, 30% wool; 197 yd [180 m]/3½ oz [100 g]): #702 Spanish moss, 1 skein.
- Gauge: 16 sts and 15 rows = 4" in tss with smaller hook; 15 sts and 13 rows = 4" in tss with larger hook.
- Hook: Size J/10 (6 mm) Tunisian hook for smaller hat size; K/10½ (6.5 mm) Tunisian hook for larger hat size. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
- Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Fall 2014
Vines Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern by Lindsay Streem
Build your crochet skills with this one skein accessory using reverse single crochet and cables.Learn cable techniques while whipping up this one-skein ear warmer. You'll wonder how you managed on a cold day without it!
- Finished Size: 21 1/2 (23, 24 1/2)" head circumference. 3 1/2" wide
- Yarn: Berroco Vintage (52% acrylic, 40% wool, 8% nylon; 218 yd [200 m]/31/2oz [100 g]; ) #5147 coriander, 1 skein.
- Gauge: Rows 1-13 = 4".
- Hook: Size I/9 (5.5 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge
- Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Winter 2015
- A great book to have in your stash
I make a lot of hats for friends, family, and people I do not know. If my daughter wears one to school, she comes home and says, your hat was a big hit, all the teachers want one. So this is a great go to book.
My son in law wants one for Christmas each year. What a great gift to give in the winter. To me a must buy book (Posted on 1/16/2016)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.