Irish Lace and More Crochet Digital Collection
Price as configured: $24.99 Regular Price: $39.95
Expand your knowledge of crochet lace with Máire Treanor's in-depth look at Clones lace, the lace of her homeland in Ireland. Included is a free pattern for her fantastic Burano Mask, inspired by Lady Gaga. Balance this fascinating, intense lace technique with the modern, accessible lace garments in Mary Jane Hall's Colorful Crochet Lace, which has patterns for 22 garments and accessories. You can crochet Mary Jane's Walk in the Park Capelet in an evening whilst listening to Máire's lilting instructions.
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Interweave Crochet Workshop: Irish Crochet and Clones Lace Video Download
with Máire Treanor
Join crochet instructor Máire Treanor on this Interweave Crochet workshop dedicated to historical aspects of Irish crochet and Clones lace, a crochet technique that has gained popularity for its delicate, intricate design elements.
With Irish Crochet and Clone Lace with Máire Treanor, you'll learn:
- How to crochet Clones lace's basic knot and a variety of crocheted motifs associated with Clones lace, such as the Irish Rose, shamrock, buttony, and more.
- How to combine Clones lace designs, including how to build motifs around packing cord, surround them with other knots and motifs, and more.
- How to make a pattern template and to connect the pieces in freeform design.
- Proper finishing techniques for Clones lace, including edgings, laundering advice, and pressing.
Plus, included with this crochet workshop is a free pattern for the Burano Mask so you can practice your Clones lace techniques. You’ll not only understand the history of this beautiful technique, but you’ll be able to design and crochet your own Clones lace projects.
Colorful Crochet Lace eBook
by Mary Jane Hall
Crochet yourself a wardrobe's worth of colorful lace designs from the pages of Colorful Crochet Lace, where you’ll find chic shrugs and scarves, to cozy cardigans and tunics, to stylish dresses, T-shirts, and totes. The designs are worked in a variety of yarn weights and in a glorious range of colors from elegant jewel tones to earthy neutrals and include simple, allover openwork patterns, as well as more intricate crochet lace patterns and motifs.
With clear instructions, detailed stitch diagrams, and gorgeous photography, Colorful Crochet Lace makes it easy and fun to create exquisite crochet fashions. Several of the projects are constructed using the Graduated Stitch Method, a technique Mary Jane developed that allows for shaping and customized fit without increases or decreases, and many of the patterns include instructions for modifying designs and creating variations.
Download your Irish Lace and More Crochet Digital Collection Today
*Links will be provided at checkout
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.