Crochet Your Christmas Ornaments eBook
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Crochet Your Christmas Ornaments
Crochet fun Christmas ornaments and decorations for family, friends and your home, with this colorful collection of crochet patterns. Choose from 25 simple designs in five exciting themes: Santa's Grotto; White Christmas; Frozen Winter Wonderland; Fairy Tales and Scandinavian Christmas.
- Santa's Grotto: This section features Santa Claus, his extra special reindeer, Rudolf, the original Nordic elf, Bushy Evergreen, and a string of dancing gingerbread men. The final project, a beaded Christmas tree, completes the collection in style. The patterns are worked using the amigurumi method: crochet as many as you like to add character and charm to your tree.
- Frozen Wonderland: Frozen Winter Wonderland features Belle the Icy Snow Princess, together with traditional snowfl ake baubles and snowmen with vintage hanging hearts and cute candy bows. The striking contrast between white, icy blue and silver shades and bright scarlet stripes makes this an enchanting theme for children and adults alike.
- Fairy Tales: Children love fairy tales and this enchanting collection is sure to delight. Crochet the fancy festive fairy for the top of your tree, together with a jolly pair of Christmas birds: the tawny owl and red-breasted robin. They look great fun perched on the tree alongside beautifully crocheted red woodland toadstools or hanging out with the cheeky Scandi gnome.
- Scandinavian Style:Scandinavian Style never fails to please at Christmas, and this collection of easy-to-crochet baubles in classic red and white has real impact. Make as many as you like and add some handmade stocking bunting to complete the effect. These baubles look beautiful teamed with the other collections or just add dried scented orange rings and bundles of tied cinnamon sticks for an authentic Nordic look.
- White Christmas: The traditional at heart will adore the White Christmas collection, which includes mistletoe baubles in pastel shades, Chinese berry lanterns, white amigurumi Christmas trees, a chic cracker decoration and elegant snowfl ake bunting. The stylish designs look perfect teamed with glistening white fairy lights and classic glass baubles, either on a traditional tree or hanging from silver branches. Create your very own classic Christmas in crochet!
All the patterns and instructions you need to crochet your ornament collection are included and the designs are suitable for all levels of crocheters and are quick and simple to make.
Download your copy of Crochet Your Christmas Ornaments today!
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.