Knitting Daily Workshop: Reversible Cables with Lily Chin Video Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Invite Well-Known Knitwear Designers Into Your Studio
for One-on-One Knitting Daily Workshops
with Knitting Daily Workshop: Reversible Cables with Lily Chin
Although complex looking, Lily makes knitting reversible cables easy with several ways for creating this unique reversible effect. Lily will guide you through the endless possibilities with a progression of stitches. You'll learn:
General cable knitting techniques that will be your strong foundation for venturing into reversible knitwear.
Reversible cabled knitting that is ribbed, identical front and back, not identical front and back but still reversible, variations on simple reversible techniques, bicolored brioche knitting, mock cable knitting, and more.
Finishing techniques and yarn options for making your reversible knitting stand out in a crowd, including ways to make your knitwear less bulky, i-cord trims, and more.
Whether knitting reversible cables with one color, two colors, or three—Lily’s teaching style will have you confidently knitting reversible fashions in no time.
Download Knitting Daily Workshop: Reversible Cables with Lily Chin and start learning with Lily today!
|Product Type||Video Download|
|Technique||Reversible Cables, Brioche|
- Very, Very good.
- I strongly recommend this video. It's very well done and clear. After viewing it I bought the book (e-book) where you find all exercises and pattern. I learned a lot. (Posted on 1/19/2016)
- I just hand prepared and spun a sport weight blend of alpaca and wool/cashmere - I knit a cable scarf for my grandson and it is absolutely gorgeous - thank you Lily Chin for your wonderful videos. Can't live without it now. (Posted on 10/29/2015)
- Amazing - Lily Chin is a great teacher, loving these reversible cables
- Love it. This is great. I agree with the other reviews, this is priceless - there are no words to describe...how can you go wrong learning from Lily Chin is who is an industry leader? Love her teaching style... not only she has a lot of knowledge, she is a gifted teacher....I am taking my basic knitting skills a step further, by learning new techniques with Interweave videos...Now I know how to do a lot of types of reversible cables. (Posted on 10/16/2015)
- I just do not know how to even start reviewing this video. Lily Chin is ALWAYS excellent, but this is just beyond words. First you get an intro to cables, then the 'ordinary way' of working reversible cables. Then, true to her usual genius ways she takes cables a step further and shows you an easier, time efficient way of working reversible cables...and the list of tips and tricks goes on and on...HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (Posted on 3/19/2014)
- Lily Chin is a Queen !!!
- Worth any penny!!!... She is a great teacher, she has an answer for everything and she is funny... found myself watching over and over again, trying new techniques together as she explains :)) the download was fast and very good quality... Now I have to get the crochet Download as well :)) Thank you Lily I admire you !!! By the way your ring is gorgeous :) (Posted on 5/14/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.