Lace Dress Crochet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
A graceful lace dress that's sure to please both steadfast traditionalists and up-to-the-minute trendsetters. Intricate as it looks, the dress is comprised of basic crochet stitches: chain, single and double crochet, and slip stitch. The bodice is worked in a solid crocheted fabric, while a variety of lace patterns circles the skirt in horizontal bands.
Finished Size: 34 (36, 38, 40, 42)" (86.5 [91.5, 96.5, 101.5, 106.5] cm) bust circumference. Dress shown measures 34" (86.5 cm).
Yarn: Lang Golf (100% mercerized cotton; 136 yd [125 m]/50 g): #24 pearl grey, 13 (14, 15, 17, 18) balls. Yarn distributed by Berroco.
Yarn weight: #2 - Fine
Gauge: 1 shell st = 1" (2.5 cm), 12 shell rows = 4" (10 cm) on smaller hook; 12 st-rep of first diamond pattern = 2" (5 cm) blocked, stretched lengthwise.
Needles: Hooks: Sizes D/3 (3.25 mm) and F/5 (3.75 mm). Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Tapestry needle.
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet, 2004
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
|Technique||Crochet, Crochet Lace, Lace, Lace Crochet|
- Confusing pattern
- The dress turns out beautifully BUT the pattern is sometimes very confusing and lacking info. The biggest miss is that I can't find anywhere in the pattern a note about choosing the right size wich needs to be one or two sizes smaller due to the negative ease. A problem not only I had but many others as well. (Posted on 11/23/2015)
- Work in progress
- This pattern has for the most part, been easy. All stitches are very standard and most of the mistakes I've had were the result of misreading because I was too eager to get going. I have noticed that there have been a couple rows where I could not get the same number of stitches as in the pattern, like row 28. I kept getting 300 instead of 294. 300 seems to be working so far and everything is lined up so I'm going with it. (Posted on 1/18/2015)
- Awesome pattern
- I made this dress and it turned out beautifully - I had no problems with the pattern. (Posted on 7/3/2014)
- Beautiful dress but pattern is full of mistakes (Posted on 11/7/2013)
- Lace Dress
- this is a really pretty dress. the changing of the colours is a very intricate pattern. (Posted on 6/23/2011)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.