Easygoing Hoodie Crochet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Just right for a brisk autumn walk, this softly draping hoodie feels like an old friend. The designer uses simple stitches and ingenious construction to make all the elements fall together with beautiful ease.
Finished Size: 37 ½ (41, 45, 49, 52)" (95 [104, 114.5, 124.5, 132] cm) chest/bust circumference. Sweater shown measures 45" (114.5 cm).
Yarn: Rowan Calmer (75% cotton, 25% microfiber; 173 yd [160 m]/1 ¾ oz [50 m]): #479 slosh (blue), 13 (14, 16, 18, 20) balls. Yarn distributed by Westminster Fibers. CYCA-standard yarn weight system-4
Yarn weight: #3 - Light
Gauge: 13 hdc and 14 rows = 4" (10 cm) in granite st patt; 16 rows = 5" (12.5 cm) in insert band patt.
Needles: Hooks: Size H/8 (5 mm). Adjust hook size as necessary to obtain the correct gauge.
Notions: Tapestry needle.
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet, Fall 2005
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- I like it (with a caveat)
- l made this for my sister who is a size 12. I made it in finished size 45" chest as I wanted it to be loose as show in the photo. It is not loose in that size. I don't know if it was because I used wool yarn which does not have as much "give".. I do not tend to crochet tightly. Also, there are no directions for inserting the sleeves. If you do not know garment construction, do not attempt this pattern. Overall, it was easy and fun to make, the directions are clear (other than the sleeves). I added the "insert band" pattern to the sleeves for visual interest and it looks good. This is the first 'sweater' type garment I have crocheted and consider it a success overall. (Posted on 10/9/2014)
- I love this pattern!
- I have slowly been improving my crocheting skills and have tried(and failed) to make a garment other than a shawl or a shrug. All my work up to this point worked but had to go to the donation box as they didnt fit me.But this pattern worked so easily and looked so nice when I finished it and came the closest yet to fitting me that it is never going near a donation box! Best of all...the instructions are so clear and the construction of the hoodie such that now I can visualize what steps are needed to make the Next one fit me to a 'T' !! Thank you thank you!!! I sent a thank you up to your Grandmomma in heaven for putting a crochet hook in your hand as a young girl :) I am looking here and on Ravelry for more of your crochet designs! (Posted on 9/28/2014)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.