Capri Cover Crochet Pattern Download
This product will be accessible from My Downloadable Products located in My Account after purchase.
Constructed from the top down, shapely columns separating graceful pineapple patterns create a piece that moves elegantly from bathing-suit cover-up to a top that looks great with a skirt or slim capris.
Finished Size: Cover is form fitting with 4"" of ease. The open stitch pattern allows for stretch to cover a large range of body shapes and sizes. The sample shown is a 34 bust. 34 (38, 42, 46, 50, 54)"" bust/chest circumference; 31 (32, 33, 31, 32, 33) length.
Yarn: Cascade Yarns Cotton Rich DK (64% cotton/36% nylon; 135.60 yd [124.08 m]/1 ¾ oz [50 g]; CYCA #3): #5487 green, 6 (7, 7, 8, 8, 9) hanks.
Yarn Weight: #3 - Light
Hook: For sizes S, M, L; Size G/6 (4 mm) hook. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge. For sizes 1xL, 2xL, 3xL; Size F/5 (3.75 mm) hook. Adjust hook size if necessary to obtain correct gauge.
Notions: Yarn needle
Gauge: S, M, L with Size G/6 (4 mm) hook, 3 V-st and 5 rnds in patt = 4 . Sizes 1xL, 2xL, 3xL with Size F/5 (3.75 mm) hook, 4 V-st and 5 rnds in patt = 4
Originally Published: Interweave Crochet Summer 2012
|Product Type||Pattern Download|
- Got it! Just some eyes-crossed, pattern misreading on my part. Hooray! (Posted on 8/20/2013)
I'm loving this project and it's working up quickly but I'm stuck on round 2 of the body (for 36-3/4" size). It is NOT working out right! I run out of V-sts before the end although I have the correct amount on the first row. Anybody else have this problem or know what I may be missing?
Rating is based on this little snafu + the possibility that I may actually be able to solve the problem & finish the project! :) (Posted on 8/14/2013)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
New subscribers, who wish to receive the current newsstand issue of a magazine, should purchase that issue individually as the subscription will start with the upcoming newsstand issue. Please note, the first issue of your subscription may take up to 4-6 weeks to arrive (international customers, please add an additional 2 weeks for shipping times).
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.