Mesh Crochet Project Collection
Price as configured: $29.99 Regular Price: $59.49
Expand your wardrobe with breezy mesh crochet. Explore the possibilities of texture and shape mesh can offer with patterns for a tunic, curtain, and bags! With this collection crochet 8 patterns from casual garments to statement pieces. Plus you will receive Mary Beth Temple's Crochet Market Bags Video Download
See what’s inside this must-have collection:
Crochet Market Bags Video Download
with Mary Beth Temple
Design your own bags with your favorite colors, fibers, and stitches. PLUS, get two original market bag patterns with this crochet video workshop!
Network Shawlette Crochet Pattern
By Annette Petavy
Crochet a shawl inspired by the beautiful tropical Euphorbia punicea plant. This long, slender shawlette is a network of lace shapes and punctuated by blooms.
Dolores Crochet Pattern
By Beatrice Simon
The Solomon's Knot is the foundation of this mesh topper worked in a sleek yarn that has movement and sheen. Once you've figured the right loop size for the Solomon's Knot, the stitching moves quickly as you work seamlessly from bottom to top. Layer it over a basic tank for quick glamour.
Juanita Top Crochet Pattern
By Kathleen Power Johnson
The simplest combinations are the most elegant. Tussah silk melds beautifully with a simple mesh and Solomon's Knot pattern in a swingy lightweight vest. Cap sleeves and a drawstring waist shape the simple garment. Comfortable and quick to crochet, this top looks more intricate than it really is.
Curtain Call Crochet Pattern
By Sandi Wiseheart
Crochet a versatile curtain to hang in a window or across a room. Enjoy the playful shadows this curtain will make as light passes through it.
Tango Tunic Crochet Pattern
By Doris Chan
Inspired by a vintage thread crochet doily, the motifs of the yoke on this seamless, stretchy crochet tunic circle the shoulders and draw the eye to your face while providing a framework for the lace mesh body that floats to tunic length. The deep, gently ruffled trim creates a roomy, flared fit around the hip and gives the hem the weight it needs to sway with your every step.
Seashell Tote Crochet Pattern
By Elisa Cleveland
Waves of shells elevate this basic market bag to a stylish tote, as well as providing additional sturdiness with its solid double-crochet bottom. It's perfect for toting toys to the beach or for picking up goodies around town.
Minty Fresh Poncho Crochet Pattern
By Wendy Lewis
Featuring a boatneck with a hint of floaty sleeves and allowing for plenty of movement this lacy ponco looks great on a wide variety of sizes. Add instant sass to any outfit, from dresses to a cami and jeans shorts. Enjoy learning this quick and easy to memorize crochet stitch.
Radical Top Crochet Pattern
By Jill Wright
Expand your wardrobe options with this on-trend, lightweight, shoulder-baring top-fantastic for layering over everything from a snug summer tank to a button-down shirt. Develop your whipstitch seam skills and enjoy the versatility of this pattern-change the length by adding additional rows on the front and back.
Download the Mesh Crochet Project Collection Today
*Links will be provided at checkout for you to download the patterns.
- Repeat, repeat, repeat!
I'm in complete agreement with the first Review! I can tell from the pictures that I see on the cover and other photos CrochetScene that many of these patterns are in other books or magazines that I already have. It's such a let down to buy a book and find out that you have already paid for most of the patterns already. I'm glad I saw the pictures in Crochet Scene or I probably would have purchased this book. But hey did you catch the price!!
I would have seriously got my panties in a twist if I had paid this much for a book which has so many of the same patterns that I've purchased before.
Maybe Interweave could put on the front cover how many New patterns have been added to this book. Then it would be buyer beware.
Laurie (Posted on 8/21/2015)
- Nice items BUT....
- ...it appears only two patterns are new and the rest are retreads from prior issues of Interweave Crochet, Crochet Scene and Knitscene. While I know what issues I have in my collection, I do not remember every pattern in every issue. I think it would be helpful if the source of the pattern was clearly stated in the item description BEFORE purchase, rather than in the pdf that includes the pattern after purchase. I like your patterns, but am getting reluctant to buy more because I've been fooled too often into repurchasing patterns I already own. (Posted on 6/7/2015)
Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register
For United States customers:
Ground: $4.95 flat rate. Free shipping on orders over $50
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2-8 business days. Includes tracking information.
2nd Day Air: $19.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 2 business days; no P.O. boxes. 2nd Day shipping includes tracking information.
Next Day Air: $49.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is 1 business day; no P.O. boxes. Next Day shipping includes tracking information.
For International customers:
- Shipping Method —All orders are sent via Airmail. Please allow 4-6 weeks for your order to arrive.
- Tracking information is not available for International orders at this time.
International Air Printed Matter: $6.95
Estimated total shipping time (not including order processing time) is dependent on final destination. For Canada, the estimated shipping time is 2-4 weeks. For other International Countries please allow for an estimated shipping time of 4-6 weeks.
Digital Product Download
When you purchase a downloadable item from our store, you have unlimited access to your purchase and can download it as many times and as often as needed.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on “Sign Up/Sign In” at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! in the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen is a list of options. Click on MY DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCTS.
- Underneath the Product Title will be the download link. Click the link to view the PDF or Video.
- To save your purchases to your computer please do the following:
*PC Users: Right click on the download link, select “Save Link As” (Firefox, Chrome) or “Save Target As” (Internet Explorer)
*MAC Users: Hold the Ctrl button while clicking on the download link and select the option “Download Linked File As” (Safari)
- Save the download(s) to your “Desktop,” “My documents” or other favorite folder. Click Save.
If you are having trouble opening your download, we recommend using the latest version of Adobe Reader for eBooks, digital magazine issues and patterns/projects. Get it here for free: https://get.adobe.com/reader/
For videos, we recommend using VLC Player. Here is the link to access VLC download for free: http://www.videolan.org/
Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.
Online Workshops and Streaming Video
If you have purchased an on-demand courses or video you can access your product immediately by following the directions below. If you have purchased course with a start date you can still access it by following the directions below but may be limited to what you can access until the course starts at the date that was described in the details section of the product you purchased.
- Go to https://www.interweave.com
- Click on Sign Up/Sign In at the top right corner.
- Sign in with your email and password.
- Click on Welcome, (your name)! At the top right corner
- On the left side of the screen click on MY Workshops.
- Click Go to Course link to the far right of the course title. If nothing happens, verify that your pop-up blocker is off.
- If you are directed to a screen asking for your name and email address, fill in the information.
- You will be taken to your Dashboard, where you will see your course listed.
- Click on the teal button to the far right of the course title. It should either say Start Watching or Continue.
- Click the Play button to start viewing the course.
*If there are course materials available, they will be found under the Menu tab at the top of the viewing window.
To Access Online Workshop Materials:
- Click on the Menu tab.
- Click on Resources.
- You will see the number of Files available for the course.
- Click Files.
- Click View/Download to the right of the file title to access it.
If you do not see this notification, you simply have to navigate to your web browser's "settings" and disable your popup blocker there, or choose to allow popups on our site.
For instructions on Chrome go to https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95472?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform=Desktop
For courses on Apple mobile devices, such as iPad and iPhone, go into iPhone settings -> safari -> block popups and turn it off.
Then when you click on "go to course" from your device's internet browser app, you will be asked to allow popups for this site. Choose yes, and you should be good to go.